Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Life Being Hacked!!

Originally posted here by Unimatrix 2
    Maybe it's something like obsessive comulsive disorder or pseudologia fantastica?

If it's not, have you ever considered asking what they want from you?
    OCD? that has nothing to do with paranoia

pseudologia fantastica? Possibly. I would go more along the lines of Paranoid Personality Disorder, which is usually just called Paranoia, but when I think Paranoia, I usually don't think as extreme...more like most of us here

There is a lot of .. This and that here.. but little specifics..

FIrst: on each of the points - Cell Phone - Landline Phone - etc How do you know

and please dont say
    far as my cell phone they were able to turn it on and record what was going on in the room at the time
    your phone is obviously setup to auto answer.. so just finding the phone on and in a conversation.. did you check that it was an incomming call..

If someone is feeding this information back to you..it is a form of Harrasment and would fall under the Stalking Laws.. And any stalking is Assumed underlaw as being a threat on life

A firewall wont help you IF THE TROJAN IS ALREADY ON YOUR PC.. the best advice (from Aspman) is to get the PC clean installed, then besure that the AV / Firewall AND a Proxy Filter (Privoxy) are in place before you go on the web.

Please excuse the line that your paranoid.. we get regulars here..

Best to State the facts .. it is too easy to become emotional.. You've stated part of the how, please help us with the rest of the How..
    Using word like "They" re-enforces the view of paranoia
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

Originally posted here by Und3ertak3r
    Please excuse the line that your paranoid.. we get regulars here..
    syberladee,

Just so you know, I was not in any way assuming that you were paranoid, I was just commenting on previous posts

Greeting's

Next time a novice asks you a question, before you lash out with fire, remember that we were all beginners at one point in time.
    I found this in Quick Tips, by pooh sun tzu. Now I'm not sure why the person never even responded to his/her problem.. I don't know if it was the negative anti-points or the response.. I think we could have asked some more detail's then come to conclusion(s).

P.S: Above QUOTE is not in regards to Any perticular person (member). .
    Parth Maniar,
    CISSP, CISM, CISA, SSCP

*Thank you GOD*

Greater the Difficulty, SWEETER the Victory.

Believe in yourself.

Hmmm,

Assuming that you live in the USA, this might be relevant:

http://www.usdoj.gov/criminal/cyberc...erezIndict.htm

and im always trying to get them off my computer......they moniter my IM's (yahoo) they install key logger programs.....trojans...etc
    That is a criminal offence.

Counts 5-14: Unlawfully Intercepting Electronic Communications Title 18, United States Code, Section 2511(1)(a)
    I would write to your Chief of Police, Senator, Congressman and Disrict Attorney and ask why the law is not being enforced in your neck of the woods

Additionally, you need a secure system. This can rarely be achieved after the event, so you would need a fresh start. I would try the legal route first as the evidence is currently on your computer.

You must also consider physical security. If someone has access to your machine you are SOL.

It would seem that you have more use for a lawyer than a PI.

T3h Ch3F

Jeezuzzzzzzz

I think this thread is a simple Trolling effort, considering the non-response from the original poster.

Bait...........hook.....sinker.

Get some good religion from Bad Religion.

Hmmmm,

I wouldn't expect an immediate response in the circumstances. Given what has been described I would not want to use my own machine, so I would have to wait to borrow someone else's?

T3h Ch3F

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Originally posted here by nihil
    Hmmmm,I wouldn't expect an immediate response in the circumstances. Given what has been described I would not want to use my own machine, so I would have to wait to borrow someone else's?
    With all due respect.

Johnno, what he is describing is utterly INSANE! The CIA and MI5 would drool over this.

Read the circumstances and imagine the logistics involved in executing this type of operation.

I think it's a bunch of bullturd.

Edit- Really READ the post, and the manner in which it is written. It is a joke. And at this point the poster is the one laughing.

Ah!

Read the circumstances and imagine the logistics involved in executing this type of operation.
    I have, and would say that nothing has happened that couldn't be achieved by simple spyware on the computer and a bit of social engineering of friends and acquaintances.

People do tend to look for complex solutions when the answer is generally quite simple?.............. particularly if you have an "enemy within" situation.

I am sure you have heard people say "how did they get my phone number?".............. when the bozos are registered on a jobsite with their contact details plain to see

I don't know about the mobile phone stuff, but my one wouldn't be any good as you have to speak directly into it, and it doesn't work too well indoors.

A lot of people forget that other people talk about them behind their backs, which usually explains a lot of "information leaks"

What I am saying is that I can understand the circumstances, but I don't believe you need the skillset or technology that is implied?

T3h Ch3F

Wireless Spoofing??????

Originally posted here by nihil
    I have, and would say that nothing has happened that couldn't be achieved by simple spyware on the computer and a bit of social engineering of friends and acquaintances.
    I agree with you, and you already conceded the point that wireless may be in question........Yet.

Originally posted here by syberladee
    ...they spoof EVERYTHING!! even messages they sent to my phone....they would make the text messages look like they came from my #!! or anyone elses they wanted....... :confused
    This is preposterous.................And leads me to believe the entire post is suspect at best. the events described are possible, yet only through a massive effort. My polite way of stating I think it is a bunch of Bullshit.

IMO.

Edit- I am just being realistic, as have an evil Ex-Wife. and my **** is still intact. lol

This is a photo of my system...........go figure. I am such a Noob!

http://www.honneamise.u-net.com/zx81/zx81main.gif