Ok so here is the deal. Spammers always seem to find a way around and through filters and into email at the company I work at. We have a firewall and anti-spam software keeping a ton of it at bay, but the one that always seems to get through is the stuff with some sort of text (word salad?) at the bottom/top that makes no sense except to fool the filters.

I for one do not get any spam, but here is the most common piece that we get in our office.

Trading Alert
We see a run starting to happen...

trade date:**/**/****
company:*******
symbol:***
price: **.**
etc, etc

This stock will explode. Don't wait until it is too late
when this stock moves - watch out!...yada yada yada

Now here is the strange part,... below the spammer like message is the following text. (which I believe is what allows this to get through)

He knew Markham would take no such extreme measures.

Will you be so good as to tell me about these?

The only logical answer was: Because the major had suggested it. AlvinBenson was alive, I saw the major standing by the door.

And the way he jumped at my suggestion bears out mytheory. Truthfrom his lips prevailed, and those who came to scoff remained etcetera.

With the greatest pleasure, said Pfyfe; but his voice had lost itsassurance. Got out at Avenue A, and walked out on the QueensboroughBridge. Then, hanging up the receiver, he laughed outright at Vance.

He seemed unusually serious, and his eyes held a look of expectancycolored with doubt.

The whole city will probably know it tomorrow. He paused and laid a hand on the district attorneys arm. But certain evidential facts have eliminated heras a suspect.

However, I cant see Leacock asAlvins murderer. That may be tomorrow, Markham encouraged him. What, then, was Leacock doing in front of the house that night? However, I cant see Leacock asAlvins murderer. Major Benson asked me this morning what the words were; so Isuppose you want to know, too.

How did Benson know that youd beable to repay him? Pfyfe left last week, I put the package back inthe safe along with the envelope.

Anyone got any good ideas or perhaps a program that has been able to really take care of this spam trash? We currently use our firewall and a program called AntiGen that catches a lot of stuff but not all of it. Any suggestions?