AO's newest minted CEH

Thread: AO's newest minted CEH

AO's newest minted CEH

Heh, I went to InfoSec's CEH training last week in Colorado Springs, CO. Tim Singletary was the instructor, and a damn good one at that.

The class was both what I was expecting and not what I was expecting. I learned a lot of new things, and covered a lot of old ground too (which was to be expected)... I did learn some things that I'm sure will keep me up at night wondering if it is happening on my network.

I got more familiar with a lot of the tools I already use, and was introduced to some very cool new ones.

So if anyone has been considering CEH training through InfoSec and you have questions about it then shoot them my way, or feel free to PM me.

FWIW there are many different vendors out there offering CEH training. We (my company) evaluated a bunch of different ones and settled on InfoSec Institute. They write their own material, as opposed to most of the others out there, and they offered a /ton/ of labs and CTFs. On average we spent about 16-18 hours in the class every single day, which

I get to add more letters to my alphabet soup GCIH, CEH, MCSE, CNE (HA!), CCNA, CCNP, soon to be CISSP (if I find time to take the test)

/next up is getting approval for Advanced Ethical Hacking

Give a man a match and he will be warm for a while, light him on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar
    Congrats man... goodluck with all your other tests.
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted