Thread: Best PHP webhost

Best PHP webhost

I am looking to start a professional webpage. I am willing to pay at the moment around 10$ a month and would like ecommerce and all that good stuff on it. I want it to allow like any script instantly and everything you would want. Ive been throught a lot of websites and they all look awesome to me but I would like to have some first hand experience type answers because the last time I chose one it was bravenet and I shouldn't even say their name b/c its such a discrace but oh well... If it would be considered advertisement to give me any suggestions in this thread I dont mind if you PM or email me... thanks

Hey Hey,

You're definately looking for 1&1. They provide great service, plenty of extra features, plenty of storage/bandwidth, cheap domain name registration and it's only 10 bucks a month.

Peace,
    HT

Any others... they dont have to be ecommerce based.

AOs Resident Troll
    Wow acdspit00 ....your batting 1000 eh

MLF
    How people treat you is their karma- how you react is yours-Wayne Dyer

batting 1000 as in what...the amount of posts lately to the amount of posts period...i am in the military so I am always deployed... I am trying to get out and do network security eventually cant be a hospital corpsman forever... If anybody has andy tips or like a cert roadpath it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks