Rip Steve Irwin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rip Steve Irwin

Memphis, TN

Rip Steve Irwin

Didn't see another thread posted related to if there is another one forgive me.

CAIRNS, Australia - Steve Irwin, the hugely popular Australian television personality and environmentalist known as the "Crocodile Hunter," was killed Monday by a stingray while filming an underwater documentary on the Great Barrier Reef. He was 44.

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar
    I thought that I had made a post about this,but it coulda been on another forum im kinda drunk lol... anway ya I miss the croc man.
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

Beverwijk Netherlands
    Crikey .. did you see the size of that stinger..
    It's amaaaazing.. Outch.. did you see the size of that gash..

(supposidly the last words of Steve Irwin..)

But in all seriousness.. He will be missed..
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !

Pacific Northwest
    Oh Man.....

That guy was cool. Even in death he taught us a lesson about wild animals.

Connection refused, try again later.

United Kingdom: Bridlington
    A most tragic and unfortunate accident to a guy who put out a hell of a lot of "real television"

He entertained my wife and I over the years................ I shall pray for him and the family and friends..........I guess that is all we can do?

Yeah, Steve will be missed - no doubt, there weren't many like him out there! I about feel off the couch when I read it last night!
    Would have rather have seen it happen to that Jeff Corwin - if it was time for someone and I had the choice it wouldn't have been Irwin is what I mean, lol <death>not wishing it on anyone</death>

He left us how he lived with us - doing what he loved. We can all only hope to be so lucky!
    "In most gardens they make the beds too soft - so that the flowers are always asleep" - Tiger Lily

west india
    for me, this is another sad news in a short period of time, after another admired personality's (hrishikesh mukherjee) demise recently.

most you guys may not know hrishikesh, but i'm sure guys from this country would recognize. he was one of the most admired directors of indian cinema during the 60's and 70's era.

steve, well he was of the last old school guys. I guess he was one of the bravest guys around and he died while doing what he liked most.

a big loss for all of us.

a sad day.

Hindsight is an exact science.

Steve was a bloody idiot..

But we loved him just the same...

he gets the honour of being the 3rd person in Australia in the last 100yrs to be killed by a stingray..

Some of the School holiday fun is over.. was fun wearing a Croc's Rule OK Shirt and yelling Go Croc at his shows..

Just heard .. he has been honoured with a State Funeral..
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me

Originally posted here by Und3ertak3r

Just heard .. he has been honoured with a State Funeral..
    Better him then Dundee eh!....Lol...
    PC Registered user # 2,336,789,457...

"When the water reaches the upper level, follow the rats."
    Claude Swanson

true he will be missed. I always wanted to go see one of his shows.
    \"America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.\"
    \"The reason we are so pleased to find other people\'s secrets is that it distracts public attention from our own.\"
    Oscar Wilde(1854-1900)