Thread: hacking

hacking

how to hack other systems
    belive in u always....

you might consider just deleting this post before you are no longer a member??

Try asking a question after you read the FAQ... surely 8 other ppl will repeat what I just said... some even with links, other with little red dots.... Duck and cover
    Duct tape.....A whole lot of Duct Tape
    Spyware/Adaware problem click
    here

Greeting's

Okay so let me get this stright..

We get a post saying What is DOS

We get a post saying This hack is not working for Hotmail.

Then to top it off... we get this... Has JP recently married...
    Parth Maniar,
    CISSP, CISM, CISA, SSCP

*Thank you GOD*

Greater the Difficulty, SWEETER the Victory.

Believe in yourself.

Hi, I want some help. I dont kow if this is the right place to ask these questions I was just searching up a forum for hacking, sorry if this aint the sorta questions you want. Ok, im not asking how to hack, ive done some research on it. I know you can hack port 23 using telnet, I know how to get ips & ports, I can use rats. Just wondering can you give me any places where I could get more infomation on stuff that would help? Oh yeah when im using rat right, I have to make sure the other person opens the file, but some people wont open while it being a program.. Are they anyway that I can make it look like it opens up as a picture/music/game and others and still make the file activate on them? and could you tell me a site where i can get a password sniffer for chat rooms? (sorry about the dumb questions but im not axactly good at this, but atleast i didn't come here with out researching right?)

atleast i didn't come here with out researching right?)
    Wrong.. *sigh*
    Space For Rent.. =]