Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bin Laden Dead !!

Bin Laden Dead !!

Greeting's

This news is all over here (in India) on almost all news channels.. Even on National News channel's.. They are saying that a secret report leaked from French Security agency says that Bin Laden is dead and he died almost a month ago.

The cause of death is Typhoid.. It is said that this NEWS was first reported in a French news paper..

I cant get any inforamtion on it on BBC and CNN, atleast not now..

Can anyone confirm ? Is this real ?
    Parth Maniar,
    CISSP, CISM, CISA, SSCP

*Thank you GOD*

Greater the Difficulty, SWEETER the Victory.

Believe in yourself.

Greeting's

Okay I found this..

http://www.ndtv.com/template/templat...93667&callid=1

A newspaper in France says Al Qaida leader Osama Bin Laden died of typhoid in Pakistan, but there is no confirmation of the report.

The French President and the Prime Minister have not commented on it, and Pakistan, where Bin Laden is believed to be hiding, denied the report.

Pakistan's Interior Ministry said it had no information about his death.

The regional newspaper quoted French secret service reports saying that Saudi Arabia is convinced that Bin Laden died a month ago.

It said he died of a very serious case of typhoid causing partial paralysis of his internal organs.

EDIT :

I found this too :

http://www.ibnlive.com/news/france-o...s/22275-2.html
    Parth Maniar,
    CISSP, CISM, CISA, SSCP

*Thank you GOD*

Believe in yourself.

Banned
    http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=62629

http://ca.today.reuters.com/news/new...FRANCE-COL.XML

all i could find about it, damn i hope it's true, although i would of preffered for him to rot in a prison in solitary confinment and tortured on a daily basis.

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Until there are photos of his corpse I will not believe it.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Greeting's

Okay I got some more news here, I'm not sure if it will help more..

A news channel just had a live chat with an EX- ISI head (ISI is pakistans secret security agency) and he said that this is nothing but an attempt by America (and I dont know how he still pulled US into this) and especially by Bush to spread rumors because of ..... ( i dont even want to say it)

He said that Laden is still alive.
    Parth Maniar,
    CISSP, CISM, CISA, SSCP

*Thank you GOD*

Believe in yourself.

..especially by Bush to spread rumors because of ..... ( i dont even want to say it)
    Uh. because of what? he wants to say he won the war on terrorism and wants an excuse to bring all the troops home without losing face?
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head

Uh. because of what? he wants to say he won the war on terrorism and wants an excuse to bring all the troops home without losing face?
    Actually his exat words were

Bush has nothing left to say for the upcomng elections and hence he's spreading rumors.. so he can get re-elected

But I think you make more sence...
    Parth Maniar,
    CISSP, CISM, CISA, SSCP

*Thank you GOD*

Believe in yourself.

Ok. That is an illogical statement. If one is goign to do a rumor there has to be some small amount of truth.

That all said, even if he was dead it doesn't stop the terrorism but rather I suspect elevate him to that of "martyr" and give others more "incentive" to continue his terrorist views.

Bin Laden is not dead...he's working as a Presidential Aid in Washington getting Bush his morning coffee...the last place Bush would think of looking

Lightbulb

let's not get into a hyperdrive and hysteric mode now!

Byte, all they are showing on ndtv are semi-naked wimmen from havana and anyways our tv news channel are always frothing over non-issues. bah!

if this was true and as reported by the french media, why isnt international herald tribune carrying it? or for that matter new york times?

MsM, it might not be really possible to find the body easily, a classic example is the recent assasination of akbar khan bugti, the tribal leader of baluchistan, pakistan.

Egaladeist!

I think your are bang of target . He is working as a presidential aid, making speeches for the prex with the help of this

amen.
    Hindsight is an exact science.
    MudBubble