New Vista Build Available for Download

Thread: New Vista Build Available for Download

New Vista Build Available for Download

Hey Hey,

Microsoft has made Vista RC1 Update (Build 5728) available online, apparently for a limited time only. Anyone wishing to download it can grab it from here.

I know previously it was only installable on Virtual PC and that VMWare gave a lot of headaches…. I’m going to try it on VMWare when I finish the download and I’ll post a write-up on how it went and if it was possible what settings I used.

Peace,
    HT
    IT Blog: .:Computer Defense:.
    PnCHd (Pronounced Pinched): Acronym - Point 'n Click Hacked. As in: "That website was pinched" or "The skiddie pinched my computer because I forgot to patch".

I'm downloading it now...

If anyones not able to download it or M$ takes it offline let me know and I"ll post a link to the server I'm downloading it to.
    =

Banned
    i take it that they don't have a 64bit version available this time..?

Signatures of the ISO file:
    32-Bit
    Unless i've missed the link
    well if i have my excuse is it's to early in the morning to be thinking straight.. lol

I've downloaded it, but I'm unable to locate where to get the cd key.
    Will the serials from Vista Beta 2 work?

If not, is anyone willing to lend me their code? As far as I know, you can activate up to 5 instances with one code. I'll only activate once to install in vmware.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Banned
    phish here's your answer:

Taken from Ht's original link.
    http://download.windowsvista.com/pre...nload-5728.htm

Windows Vista RC1 is available for participants of the Windows Vista Customer Preview Program. Please go to the Customer Preview Program website to register and receive a Product Key, which is required to install and activate the software.
    Go here and register up i guess

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsvist...y/preview.mspx