Some problems that I face after installing some of the trial version softwares....

Problem(s) goes like this.....

1. Recently I had installed a software called LogMeIn and why I installed that software was because I wanted to share some files with my friends, say some ppt files or rather some words files and even games, I think that is all about sharing files from my hard disk, not i think, but it is all about sharing files. So from the day of LogMeIn installation, am facing some problems with the stability of internet connection. Often while trying to disconnect the connection the entire processes stops (the processes runnig at that time) and i am unable to disconnect to the internet. This is of course a very big problem.

2. I have also installed ZoneAlarm Pro and Quick Heal, both are trial versions. Do they cause any problems (trial version)?? Does that make some malfunctioning of programs?

3. Since the ZoneAlarm and quick heal starts up simultaneously with the system logging in, the entire thing (start up process) takes place in a very slow pace, can I do something for that?

4. Regarding installation of ZoneAlarm and logging on to gmail: After installation of ZoneAlarm when I tried to log on to gmail, it was just keeping on loading and the URL was keeping on rotating, like it is not getting a stand in my system. I dont know what is happening. Can you guys help me with this. Is it because, the ZoneAlarm disables the cookiees, I know that the entire google is related with cookiees, so how can I change the ZoneAlarm settings, and of course the ZoneAlarm is a trial version and it will expire after 10 days, so do I have to make some changes or just uninstall for logging on to gmail? (I dont have a good antivirus with me right now) When I searched in google, I found Quick Heal and hence installed it. Any suggestions regarding quick heal?

5. Apart from the LogMeIn software, how can I make my system act like a server for my friends to have some files from my computer? Is there any good softwares present to make my system act like a server?

I forgot to mention one imp thing,

I tried to configure Apache server in my system and what I what I really want to know is, after configuring, does my system act like a server for my friends?

Please do help me with my doubts, I dont know wheter I have asked some foolish questions. If so, I do regret for what I have mentioned above.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sumesh Paul.