Thread: Finally done !!!!!

Thumbs up Finally done !!!!!

Hi guys

This note is to thank u for helping in my CEH. I got through the exam about 2 hrs ago with 91/100

I have one advise to all who want to do the CEH. Grab a Test King or similar document. 95% of the questions are there. But dont rely on the answers given by them. Lot of mistakes there. But study each question carefully and find all background information from the web.

If it is a tool, download it run it and experience it. Study all the Snort Logs , NMAP outputs using the questions as the guide.

So by the time u are done though the question list you have gained more than enogh knowladge to pass.

Best of Luck to those who plan to do the exam in the near future and thanks for the guys who gave me hints on areas to concentrate

Bye
    skel

Lucky for me - My professor is the one that will be proctoring our CEH exam. So he knows exactly what we need to study. He has also given us the courses and books to study also. Computer professors RULE!

*Note to self* I probably should set a time to take that soon.
    I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children’s children, because I don’t think children should be having sex. -- Jack Handey