Thread: Magic Online

Magic Online

Does anyone here play Magic Online? Just out of curiousity...

[in response to a pm]

Yeah, I am not that good with graphics, but I made that one and this one for my brother...

Banned
    Juridian used to work for Wizards of the Coast (and maybe still does... dunno)

I play regular Magic... never tried the online version

The online version can't be as fun. If I tell someone "Hey check out these two booster packs of Arabian Nights I still have" it's just not the same as donig it in person and watching them drool.

Haha I still have my Black Lotus proxy (My how THAT word has changed meaning for me) and my tournament deck. Ugh, memories... Wow.... Me being 12 and being up till 6 AM playing with friends, and then me getting a Chaos Orb and pissing everyone off.

Now, being October First, I should post a pic of my Legends "All Hallow's Eve" God I love that card.

My problem with "real" magic is, that most places I go to try to find a game is swarmed with little kids. Luckily the past two prereleases I went to had a lot of people my age and older, but I can't meet up with those people because I live 2 hours away from the location I went to.

That and online you can have 500 decks ready to go and just as many players waiting for a game.

Heh, I know. I worked in a cell phone shop across from a Hobby shop. A kid came up to me "Oh i have older cards too" And showed me a 4th Edition one... I was like.... Dude.... That's so not old... I've got boosters of Arabian Nights, Antiquities, 3rd Edition Revised Starters, and one rule book from Unlimited. I was close to an Unlimited set