Connecting Mobile phone to Computer network

Thread: Connecting Mobile phone to Computer network

Got a simple question...

How do i connect a mobile phone to a computer network? I have a motorola, and win XP if that helps.

Super Moderator: GMT Zone nihil's Avatar
    Troulz please make your thread titles more indicative of the subject matter. I am sure you appreciate that if every thread said "help" or "got a question" the search facility would be useless?

Also, what are you trying to use the mobile phone/PC connection for? data transfer? internet connectivity?

It would help if we knew which model of mobile you have, as there are so many with different features these days
    If you cannot do someone any good: don't do them any harm....
    As long as you did this to one of these, the least of my little ones............you did it unto Me.
    What profiteth a man if he gains the entire World at the expense of his immortal soul?

I've got a motorola L6

Super Moderator: GMT Zone nihil's Avatar
    OK,

I don't know what came with your phone, but you will need something like this:

http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/product/9356.htm

Obviously you will look for a source closer to yourself............I use the UK because I know where to look

It will come with the required connectors, adapters, software and instructions.
    If you cannot do someone any good: don't do them any harm....
    As long as you did this to one of these, the least of my little ones............you did it unto Me.
    What profiteth a man if he gains the entire World at the expense of his immortal soul?

It's a gas!
    If your phone has bluetooth and you have a bluetooth dongle for your box then you should be sorted. If youre looking to connect your phone to a network then google for share internet connection bluetooth

thnx nihil!

k, thnx