Thread: Connecting Mobile phone to Computer network

Got a simple question...

How do i connect a mobile phone to a computer network? I have a motorola, and win XP if that helps.

Troulz please make your thread titles more indicative of the subject matter. I am sure you appreciate that if every thread said "help" or "got a question" the search facility would be useless?

Also, what are you trying to use the mobile phone/PC connection for? data transfer? internet connectivity?

It would help if we knew which model of mobile you have, as there are so many with different features these days

I've got a motorola L6

OK,

I don't know what came with your phone, but you will need something like this:

http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/product/9356.htm

Obviously you will look for a source closer to yourself............I use the UK because I know where to look

It will come with the required connectors, adapters, software and instructions.

It's a gas!
    If your phone has bluetooth and you have a bluetooth dongle for your box then you should be sorted. If youre looking to connect your phone to a network then google for share internet connection bluetooth

thnx nihil!

k, thnx