I will be posting this same comment on other forums for the members comments.
=======================================================
Disclaimer:
I test security software for my company as a living. I am not associated with SuperAntiSpyware or its affiliates, I am a user just like you, and enjoy working with new software and oberving how it works. I have tested this out on a older test pc with a older OS, and the following is my opinion only, you make the decision for yoursolf and comments on what you think. I am sure the developer will appreciated your insight.
===============================================================
Installation:
Installation was quick and easy, no problems with installing or errors reported. After reboot memory consumption was about 3% of my resources, I am sure this will fluxuate on ones pc....for a older test pc this was acceptable for me.

Main GUI:
This is also very interesting, the main gui is similar to your top antivirus softwares.
There are five functions you can access: Scan Computer - Scheduled scanning - Check Updates - Manual Quaratine and Preferences. These are slef explanatory and easy to use. You have these options at your finger tips.

Scan:
I scanned my hard drive choose the complete scan, it took 30 minutes scanning the memory -registry and files. Granted this takes much longer than Spybot or Adaware but for me this is more desirable than a quick scan as it is complete, just my opinion.

Updates:
They are frequent daily......... Using the free version you have to do updates manully.

Real Time Protection:
When a detection is made you can access the list and determine what you want to do with the malware.....you can place them in a trusted zone or delete if you wish. You have numerous options under the preference tab to fine tune this software to your needs.

Malware:
I have a small collection over time of malware which I have placed on my hard drive, upon scanning SuperAntispyware detected them all which I expected. As time goes on I will have a better feel how this software performs.

There is much more to this software at this time you need to work with and obersve how it preforms.

Conclusion:
You be the judge......try it out....the free version or professional version, formulate your own opinoin and post your comments. My opinion.......it appears to be a good software in detecting malware and spyware, as this software progresses in development it should get better and better......

Oh yes....it has a function to protect against browser Hi-Jacking you can enable when installing this software............