Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Privatge Messages

Privatge Messages

I am unable to receive private messages. I get an email saying to empty my folders. When I go into private messages, it says I'm using 554 out of 500. If I click on empty folder, it appears to work at first, but it really doesn't. There are 0 messages in both my inbox and my sent box. I empted all of my messages before the site upgrade.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Hi Phish~

Please try looking at the options in User CP............ possibly something to do with "folders"....... sorry, I can't remember, but I think that is what I did.

Cheers

Since you do not have any messages, try sending a message.

My count was screwed up ( left all messages on the site ) then I went in, deleted one message, and it reset the private messages.
    " And maddest of all, to see life as it is and not as it should be" --Miguel Cervantes

I've tried to create folders, delete folders, empty folders, etc.
    I've even tried to download my messages in the various formats and it says I have no messages to download.

The two folders that I do have (inbox and sent) both read 0.

I tried to send iknownot a message thanking him for the suggestion and I get:
    You have reached your stored private message quota and can not send any further messages until space has been created.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Hi Phish~ I just tried sending you one and it didn't like it because you were full.

Please try send one with the "save sent messages" option turned to "off" it might work?

Same message as before. I did uncheck the option to save a copy of the message in sent folder.

Ah! the joys of third normal form RDBs

There is a "flag", "indicator" or whatever and there is an invalid record in a table?

Something like that? I guess that it needs "hot wiring" so I will have to leave it to Joe & Heidi.

Sorry about that mate

I've even tried to disable private messages and log out and back in. That doesn't work. When I enable it again, it says I have 554 messages. The inbox and sent box both still say 0 messages. There are no other folders.

Is anyone else having this problem? I wonder if it is because I deleted ALL messages and ended tracking on ALL messages before the upgrade. So, my account should have been at 0 messages in both sent and inbox and no messages to track.

Kwiep
    Soo... Has this been fixed? I'm having the same problem, except mine is not maxed out. It says "Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 113." while there are no messages stored.
    Double Dutch

Hi neel,

I have just sent you a PM.............try emptying your inbox