Thread: i was bored, and came up with something.

Banned

i was bored, and came up with something.

Howdy.

Well i was sitting here a little while ago, and i decided to have some fun, so anyhow i came up with a little code, and it makes the page so much more fun.

Anyhow all you need to make this thing work is make sure your browser is allowing java. make sure that you are using Internet Explorer as i don't know if it works in other browsers like firefox etc
    Anyhow then all you need to do is erase the current url that is in the url bar, then add the following then simply press enter.

javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.getElementsByTagName("img"); DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=(Math.tan(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5)+ "px"; DIS.top=(Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5)+" px"}R++}setInterval('A()',5); void(0);
    screen shot of the above
    And watch all the lovely pictures avators etc fly around the thread..

And here's another one that makes the whole thread move around it would be kind of cool to watch if your drunk. lol
    Screenshot of it in action

javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.getElementsByTagName("table"); DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=(Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5)+ "px";DIS.top=(Math.tan((R*x1+i*x2+x3)/10)*x4+x5)+"%"}R++}setInterval('A()',5); void(0);
    There's a few other one's that work, but these 2 are the ones that give a more spectacular show..

cheers
    acidtone..

The first one works in Firefox... the second one just gave me a black page... interesting though.. you might want to check out: http://www.bookmarklets.com/ it has some examples similar to what you are doing...
    \"Those of us that had been up all night were in no mood for coffee and donuts, we wanted strong drink.\"

-HST

works in opera too