Thread: What is the AntiOnline Newsletter?

Question What is the AntiOnline Newsletter?

Is this a regular publication? Is it available in pdf format and who publishes it?
    77 111 105 114 97

My PGP signature

Antionline Herpetologist
    It is a semi-regular publication, i.e., it gets published whenever there are enough articles. It is available in pdf format, though you'd have to search for the actual post. It is I guess "officially" published by JupM, but MsMittens is the moderator for it. It usually contains some nice articles, especially since MsMittens teaches computer security and therefore knows how to separate the good articles from the bad.

Cheers,
    cgkanchi

EDIT: Heh, looks like I'm replying almost exclusively to Moira's questions since I started coming to the forum again...
    Last edited by cgkanchi; December 6th, 2006 at 11:27 AM.
    Buy the Snakes of India book, support research and education (sorry the website has been discontinued)
    My blog: http://biology000.blogspot.com

Long as you know the answers, why not?

It sounds interesting. LOL cgkanchi, and I feel like I'm dominating the forum a bit too much! I just can't believe my luck finding AOline again, that email just happened to point me to exactly what I was looking for at exactly the right time

FYI, I have found your answers helpful and informative cgkanchi, thank you for taking the time to respond. Not sure if I gave you some points, but if I haven't I will do right now.
    77 111 105 114 97

My PGP signature

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    I haven't taught in over a year. (especially since I now work at VMware) One of the biggest challenges for the newsletter has been lack of original articles (that is, I always wanted articles that haven't been published here or elsewhere and would work better in a "published" format than say a tutorial format)
    Last edited by MrLinus; December 6th, 2006 at 12:59 AM.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

You seem to be doing a great job from the bits of it I've seen MsMittens
    77 111 105 114 97

My PGP signature

Antionline Herpetologist
    Oh yeah, I forgot about that MsM. I remember reading your blog/website a while back and seeing that you'd moved on from that teaching job...

Cheers,
    cgkanchi
    Buy the Snakes of India book, support research and education (sorry the website has been discontinued)
    My blog: http://biology000.blogspot.com