Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Year 2016

What difference does it really make if they refuse to sign up, not sure of the laws in the UK, but I am sure they conduct "Census Reviews" every so often, and if they have done a recent one, then your already in a DB somewhere.

We just conducted one here, and it basically asks you questions that are sometimes personal (no# of children, sex of children etc.)even your current bent or relationship. So I am sure this data is sitting somewhere in Ottawa.

They will get around some of those who don't want to sign up by restricting driver's lisences or vehicle registrations, or make it so you can't conduct banking business, unless you are on this grand scheme..

[rant=on]
    Eventually, the Gov't (Big Brother) will know when you take a piss, or when you go to the movies, it's creeping into everyone's life, bit ironic eh, the Western countries brag about the freedoms we enjoy, but since 9/11 we have slowly lost a lot of those, and the very people who perpetuated this are laughing their asses off, cause it's exactly what they wanted..[/rant=off]
    PC Registered user # 2,336,789,457...

"When the water reaches the upper level, follow the rats."
    Claude Swanson

You want privacy in the era of Big Brother? Read "How To Be Invisible".

It's easy; create your own bureaucracy using LLC's and corporations of your own. Fight fire with fire, I say...
    “Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects.” — Will Rogers

This is quite an interesting subject matter, in my opinion we are already at that point. I mean if you think about it every American citizen has a social security number. Now they say this is not an identification number, yet you are asked for it all the time! You need it to get a job, you need it to get a cell phone, you need it to buy a house.
    speaking of cell phones if you own one and carry it with you, Big brother knows where you are at all the time. It kind of reminds me of the 666 Brand talked about in the bible.
    hell if you travel allot for business allot our government puts you on a scale that judges your turrets threat level by where your going, where you have been in the past, where you choose to sit, and what you drink!.

And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech.
    And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there.
    And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them throughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter.
    And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.
    And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.
    And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.
    Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.
    So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.
    Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.
    Take the story of the tower of Babel as a template for similar situations, such as
    what we see today. The gist of it is that attempts to create a comprehensive
    system with all power and control concentrated in one place are doomed to failure.
    The more comprejensive the plan, the more murphy's law takes over, and it collapses
    from its own complexity.. This is not to say that the megalomaniacs won't keep trying.
    There are power seeking people working very hard to make this nightmare into a
    reality. I just think that they are fools. The almighty is laughing at them.
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakain Zeil
    And if people bend over and take it, it's entirely their fault.
    That is exactly the truth! The US government exist to serve it's citizens, we don't serve them. We have the ability to contact our representatives and demand that they don't support any bills that we dislike. If they don't act in a manner that we like, it is our responsibility to vote them out of office and hold them accountable for what they do.
    We need to use the tools that are available to direct those who are elected into office!

ok,
    there's is technology and money to record, analysis & processes the information
    but someone should have enough time and patience to go through all report as the no. of subject(people here) increases data will increase exponentially and no. of matching data will be enormous....bottom line is computer & technology don't take decision its human only that take decision.... & human make errors..

Antionline Herpetologist
    Heh, one ID to rule them all, one ID to bind them....
    (Sorry, just couldn't resist)
    Cheers,
    cgkanchi
    Buy the Snakes of India book, support research and education (sorry the website has been discontinued)
    My blog: http://biology000.blogspot.com

While the technology exists to achieve this wholly oppressive big brother state that keeps getting mentioned... I haven't met many people that even I would consider worth the effort to monitor. Look out! that smelly guy in the back of the bus ate at white castle 3 hours ago and hasn't used a public toilet in 8 hours... something must be wrong. bio-terror or poor hygiene... you decide.
    Y Gwir Yn Erbyn Byd