Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A little Help

What browser and OS? Javascript and cookies enabled?

i use Microsoft windows xp home edition. Mozilla Firefox for browsing. yes and yes.

And you have "remember me" checked? Then I'm not sure what it could be.

Only african to own a PC! Cider's Avatar
    Well all the steps you guys game me, has worked. That Ccleaner program that nil gave me works like a bomb. I insist that everyone get that for windows. Also the "Remember me" is a must. Doesnt work if I dont check that for some reason.

I have always been a fan of IE, IE 6 Beta was very buggy but now 7 has come out and works like a charm so far.
    The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
    Albert Einstein

thanks you guys. it seems to be running good now. sorry for any inconvenience.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by chaosclown
    hey

im sort of having the same problem. mine redirects me but after a little while, after i go to another page, displays no info of me being logged in. the user name password box sits in its place. what could this possibly be from?

ps.

i frequently clear my private data. in fact every time i close Firefox. i also run the windows advanced care program from time to time. so my cache stays pretty much empty and cookies are frequently deleted, as well as browsing history and any temporary files. i also run the ccleaner too as well as free ram xp pro.
    When you clear private data do you have all the boxes checked? If you do you are clearing the cookies, cache, browsing history, and a ton of other stuff.
    When death sleeps it dreams of you...

Quote Originally Posted by Cider
    Also the "Remember me" is a must. Doesnt work if I dont check that for some reason.
    Well, it won't will it? That's the idea of not having a computer store your login details where you aren't the only user.
    77 111 105 114 97

My PGP signature