Merry Christmas Everyone!

Thread: Merry Christmas Everyone!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Hope you all had a great day - what did everyone do and what did you get for presents?

I think my weirdest gift was a USB coffee cup warmer - haven't tried it out yet!
    77 111 105 114 97

My PGP signature

Disgruntled Postal Worker fourdc's Avatar
    Merry Christmas to you. Hopefully the prayed and oft sung about Peace reaches all people of the world.

I've never understood coffee cup warmers... i guess I guzzle it too fast lol. What I need is a coffee cooler. I drink it black and every restaurant and coffee shop makes it too hot for "black" drinkers.

My family gave up shopping for me years ago. Keeping it small, I usually buy and wrap my own, (I never have to return anything). Christmas isn't about me anyway.

I took in a CD set of Suse 10.2 (which saves me downloading it). Got it running on 1 of the family "boxes" already.
    ddddc

"Somehow saying I told you so just doesn't cover it" Will Smith in I, Robot

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

I had a pretty good day...went and seen my little brothers which is always fun and spent some time with the family. Didnt really get much but then again i told everyone if they were gonna buy me things it should be cash or giftcards. I did buy myself a 30 gig ipod music/movie player. I love it.

oh yea my wierdest present was the xbox game i got. Its called sneak king and you play the role of the burger king guy and sneak to get the stolen whopper or something like that. lol i thought it was funny.

Might I be the first to wish everyone a happy St. Stephen's day (us Celts call it that............the Brits say "Boxing Day" )

I got a shed load of booze and some shaving creams and lotions............. no razor blades though.............. I guess that was because of the booze

AOs Resident Troll
    No wierdnessf or me....just stuff I needed....new cell, new CD-KT Tunstall Acoustic Extravaganza (sp?), show tickets.....

Oh...and lotso wine ....some really nice wine

but then again I havent opened them all just yet.....very extended family :shock:

oh and a beautifull Angel Guardian of the Light...from my Mom..I collect christmas decorations..
    because it is a festival of light......all over the world.....

Happy Yule

MLF
    How people treat you is their karma- how you react is yours-Wayne Dyer

I got a kayak and I am pretty excited about it... too bad its so cold out. Now I just need to acquire a pfd, oar, and a spray skirt and ill be good to go.
    Duct tape.....A whole lot of Duct Tape
    Spyware/Adaware problem click
    here

Uh, but wasn't the Kayak an eskimo invention? I don't believe they're known for inhabiting the warmer climes.

Maybe they learnt how not to fall out of it unlike morganlefay who may need a bit of practice.
    77 111 105 114 97

My PGP signature