Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: motivational messages?

Hybrid View

motivational messages?

Underneath where my avatar should have been, it said "westin is a beacon of lightwestin is a beacon of lightwestin is a beacon of lightwestin is a beacon of lightwestin is a beacon of lightwestin is a beacon of light"

anyone know what this is about?

/* edit: it is gone now... weird... everyone had one though... I think moira was a jewel or something like that... */
    \"Those of us that had been up all night were in no mood for coffee and donuts, we wanted strong drink.\"

-HST

I haven't seen it but seems like its the reputation level message, when you hold your cursor over your green dots the message will appear, must've been a glitch when you saw it or something....
    O.G at A.O

thats gotta be it... thanks man... I hadn't noticed the reputation level message before...
    \"Those of us that had been up all night were in no mood for coffee and donuts, we wanted strong drink.\"

-HST

Yep, that would be what it was. Wish I had seen the glitch though. Never seen that happen before.

Quote Originally Posted by JPnyc
    Yep, that would be what it was. Wish I had seen the glitch though. Never seen that happen before.
    I thought maybe it was a new look *L* sorry, I should have taken a screenshot...

-HST

No worries. If it happens again, we can screenie it. If not, then so much the better. Lots of weird errors happen only once. After all, technology IS evil

Hi Joe,

I was doing a Yahoo search and saw a member's post.........the Google spider had picked up the reputation comment as well

Well it would, even if it's not shown on the page. Spiders crawl code and the mouseover is in the code.

Ahahaha, yes! "westin is a splendid one to behold" was what I got when I hovered the mouse over is nick!
    77 111 105 114 97

My PGP signature

"JPnyc has disabled reputation" doesn't sound so good there JP...
    PC Registered user # 2,336,789,457...

"When the water reaches the upper level, follow the rats."
    Claude Swanson