Thread: this could get interesting. keep ur eyes on this site- wikileaks.org

this could get interesting. keep ur eyes on this site- wikileaks.org

www.wikileaks.org

Wikileaks is developing an uncensorable Wikipedia for untraceable mass document leaking and analysis. Our primary interests are oppressive regimes in Asia, the former Soviet bloc, Sub-Saharan Africa and the Middle East, but we also expect to be of assistance to those in the west who wish to reveal unethical behavior in their own governments and corporations. We aim for maximum political impact; this means our interface is identical to Wikipedia and usable by non-technical people. We have received over 1.2 million documents so far from dissident communities and anonymous sources.

how many leaked documents could there be? Are half of them even worth being published/scrutinized? It sounds like a great idea but something inside of me is a little skeptical. Ill definitely be watching with interest.
    if God was willing to live all out for us, why aren't we willing to live all out for Him? God bless,
    Godsrock37
    my home my forum

Hmmmm,

Not on topic, but I heard on our news tonight that our government were deporting people to the Sudan to face arrest and probable imprisonment torture and death. This was based on civil servant scum using Wikipedia to asses the "threat level"

I don't wonder that there are problems in Iraq and Afghanistan.....and voting some supercillious bitch with a bawlz driven husband into office will not sort it.

We need politicians with some basic intellectual qualifications, and a fair degree of morality........... I would also like a flock of Dodos and a cote full of passenger pigeons

Wikileaks? A world full of lies gets larger...
    “Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects.” — Will Rogers

How so my friend?

We already have politics, and you, of all people, must know that: "white man speak with forked tongue"??????

Actually, Nihil, I'm only an adopted Indian, as were Dan'l Boone
    and Simon Kenton (argueably the greatest of the frontiersmen).

Actually, I'm a light-skinned Ethiopian, but, please, don't tell anyone. Africans get a bad rap.
    “Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects.” — Will Rogers