Thread: anyone know tool to copy from JFS to windows

anyone know tool to copy from JFS to windows

something like this... http://uranus.it.swin.edu.au/~jn/linux/explore2fs.htm... but i need it to see and be able to copy from JFS partition. I guess live CD would work but which live CD has "good" NTFS writable support?
    /dev/humor: not found

Master-Jedi-Pimps0r & Moderator thehorse13's Avatar
    There is the issue my friend. No live CD has "good" NTFS write support. Most have excellent read as you know. That said, you can try the latest build of Whax. I know those guys were concentrating on this at one point. Personally, I have searced high and low for a live CD with good NTFS write support and have yet to find one.

--TH13
    Our scars have the power to remind us that our past was real. -- Hannibal Lecter.
    Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. -- John Wooden

Blast From the Past
    throw a burner in your comp... most live cds come with some burning software like k3b (think that was it... been awhile)

burn what you need to a dvd or cd... easy way to save your data without putting it at risk
    work it harder, make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger

Or you could copy over to a vfat partition or smb share temporarily.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

thanx old friends
    /dev/humor: not found

Unhappy... Check out the latest version of Knoppix. The 5.1 iso. I was doing some tests with it and its fuse support is awesome. It may help you out.
    ...."Cant stop the signal Mel, Every thing goes some where and i go every where."...... "From here to the eyes and the ears of the verse, thats my motto or might be if i start having a motto" - Mr. Universe "Serenity"