Thread: Better stick to alcoholic binge-drinking

Better stick to alcoholic binge-drinking

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/01/17/rad...rss_topstories

Sacramento station KDND-FM has fired 10 staff members over Friday's competition, called "Hold your wee for a Wii," in which about 20 people tried to out-drink each other without going to the toilet to win a Nintendo Wii games console.Jennifer Strange, 28, a mother of three, died from suspected water intoxication after coming second. She was reported to have drunk about seven quarts of water in a bid to win the Wii for her children.

to me this almost seems like a mistake by evolution. how in the world can nature let us develop an intolerance to water? ive heard it before though, at least this time it gets national coverage and people should stop these deadly games and go back to tried-and-true massive quantaties of beer
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

One thing that happens is that your kidneys shutdown after drinking a lot of water. This is why they say to drink a ton of water before a drugtest, your kidneys shutdown and don't filter the water and the metabolites that the drug tests look for won't show up. I'm sure the holding her piss thing didn't help much either though.

For even more information, you can check out this website...

http://chemistry.about.com/cs/5/f/blwaterintox.htm

2nd place. no wii, and too much wee inside her. i hate to poke fun though, she had kids- thats what the video game system was for. i cant imagine what the kids are going through now. mom came home feeling sick and a few hours later no more mom.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

to me this almost seems like a mistake by evolution. how in the world can nature let us develop an intolerance to water?
    Just a general rule of thumb that I'm sure you've heard before, everything in excess is bad. EVERYTHING.
    WARNING: THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE PLEASE REGISTER THIS SIGNATURE BY SENDING ME MONEY TO SEE THE COMPLETE SIGNATURE!