Thread: Prorat 2.0 se

Prorat 2.0 se

A few weeks ago i decided finally by Prorat v2.0 special edition. The Next day they sent me an email with a link and password to download it. This worked fine but what the ripoff ****ers sent was ProRat V1.9 SE which can be downloaded from several locations on the net. To make matters worse the server files made by this version are completely detectable by every well known AV.

This ****ing pissed me off, i paid $200USD for this rubbish and now they wont even acknowledge my emails about the server being detectable. Their guarantee was that the server would be undetectable for 1 year.

So may 1 finish by saying prorat 2.0 se dose not even exist and STAY AWAY FROM Prorat Special Edition and anything that comes from the **** smokers at PRO GROUP

They seem like one of the scammers over seas using Western Union International Money transfers. If it's not open source, pirate it!

So, the little skiddie got ripped off for $200 trying to buy a remote access trojan that he did not have the skill to write himself, or the brains to get off the internet for free.

That has really made my week

I mean, "Their guarantee was that the server would be undetectable for 1 year".................... pardon? and all the anti-malware outfits are taking a sabbatical perhaps?

/Me I would rather spend $200 on buying "an invulnerable operating system" from Microsoft

AOs Resident Troll
    My thoughts exactly..

MLF
    How people treat you is their karma- how you react is yours-Wayne Dyer

Thanks! I needed a morning laugh but didn't realize how much hot coffee would hurt coming out of your nose...
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Sorry, Phish~, I obviously banned the little skiddie............... his only other post was deleted............... something along the lines of: "how do I use a router to control someone else's computer?" or such crap?

I loved the fact that the little scroat got burned.............. and complained

That is why I did not delete the post, as I felt everyone deserved the laugh............ particularly as there are people who use this site who have been inconvenienced by the activities of these little turds?

ripped off.

Did you try completly removing your old 1.9 version?
    Did you try removing the server if you were infected?
    Did you try cleaning out all the viruses first, I use www.housecall.antivirus.com.
    I always throught it may be something stupid like they give you a new port to work out of and thats the paid version.

About the Pro RAT:
    When I tried the free download, I couldn't even get a server file to be produced! But looking at all the nice little remote controlling options gave me a good laugh.
    *Those who trade freedom for security deserve neither *

oh god thats funny. This is why I don't bother with anything like that. If I were to write a trojan to release on the net for all the skiddies I would make both the client and the server the trojan to give myself more fun.
    If the world doesn't stop annoying me I will name my kids ";DROP DATABASE;" and get revenge.

lol@people who pay for trojans lol@people x10 who people who spend 200$ on one and get ripped off.