February 25th, 2007, 04:09 PM
12 things you should NEVER say to a cop
1. I can't reach my license unless you hold my beer. (OK in Texas )
2. Sorry, Officer, I didn't realize my radar detector wasn't plugged in.
3. Aren't you the guy from the Village People?
4. Hey, you must've been doin' about 125 mph to keep up with me. Good job!
5. Are You Andy or Barney?
6. I thought you had to be in relatively good physical condition to be a police officer.
7. You're not gonna check the trunk, are you?
8. I pay your salary!
9. Gee, Officer! That's terrific. The last officer only gave me a warning, too!
10. Do you know why you pulled me over? Okay, just so one of us does.
11. I was trying to keep up with traffic. Yes, I know there are no other cars around.. That's h ow far ahead of me they are.
12. When the Officer says "Gee ....Your eyes look red, have you been drinking?" You probably shouldn't respond with,"Gee Officer your eyes look glazed, have you been eating doughnuts?"
February 25th, 2007, 06:37 PM
You gotta be pretty old to get that one.
Originally Posted by JPnyc
Sheesh, had the TV goin' this morning only to see an AARP
(an association for the retired) commercial using a Buzzcocks
tune for an anthem. Ugh, I couldn't believe it...
“Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects.” — Will Rogers
February 26th, 2007, 03:08 AM
My age was felt when Cadillac used Led Zepplin's Black Dog in a commercial, my soul was crushed when WIn 95 used the Stone's "start me up".
I can see the Who doing Depends commercials ..." hope I die before I get old.."
"Somehow saying I told you so just doesn't cover it" Will Smith in I, Robot
February 26th, 2007, 03:37 AM
LOL, thanks, because to me that was the funniest one
Originally Posted by brokencrow
March 15th, 2007, 12:31 AM
Nice one JP, the funniest thing is the fact that there are people dumb enough to actually say some of the stuff..
March 15th, 2007, 12:46 AM
Some of em are my friends, too. My friend, pulled over on a parkway, speeding severely, and drunk. Cop asks "Mr. Blah, do you know how fast you were going?". My friend chuckles and says "Speed of light?". Thank god the cop had a sense of humor. It was also long before DWI was cracked down on in this country. It was probably 25 yrs ago. Today he'd be in jail and be out a license AND a car.
By |3lack|ce in forum Cosmos
Last Post: April 28th, 2005, 09:41 PM
By unhappy in forum Microsoft Security Discussions
Last Post: March 5th, 2005, 05:40 PM
By gore in forum Operating Systems
Last Post: February 25th, 2005, 07:12 AM
By jm459 in forum AntiOnline's General Chit Chat
Last Post: May 31st, 2003, 05:01 PM
By VenomFrogg in forum Cosmos
Last Post: March 13th, 2003, 10:37 PM