Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Being tracked?

Only african to own a PC! Cider's Avatar
    Dont let anyone with admin rights on your PC. First rule
    The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
    Albert Einstein

Heh I know it has been like a month since I last gave you an update on my problem. I just forgot about this message board and the forgetting part is directly related to the little story I am about to post.

Well once my "roomie" moved out; I got stuck with the data logging thing and got really pissed. The machine I was using was getting out dated anyway, so I just got an External Western digital drive and moved all the important stuff to it. Then I formatted my drive and managed to sell the system for around 200 bucks. Then... as I was already long overdue on upgrading to a new system, I treated myself to a Intel conroe e6400.... got a new hard drive and all that haha The last one just broke my heart really bad I didn't want to see/use it ever again lol

Anyway so yea, sorry for the extremely late reply... and thanks a lot for giving me ideas on how to handle the bastard. Haven't used any of them yet though.... neither do I plan to cuz I am a pussy lol jk

Cheers!
    Last edited by S.P.I.; April 20th, 2007 at 01:18 AM.

Jake is a noob.