Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: please help this poor dumb guy!

Hybrid View

please help this poor dumb guy!

sumone help me! .. ..now ma pc is affected by a dam ViRUS!#.. firstly i noticed when some of the .exe files of the regularly used programs were remOved.. nd wen i tried get them through the setups or backups hOrribly they were also remOved.. i tried to get them through rekOvery softwares but the softwares shows that FILE DOSE EXIST.. it means they r nOt deleted but r just hided.. again Wen i cheked the properties of fOlders wid .EXE files.. it shOws FiLee EXiST!

..HAAaaaaAAHHHH#... :unsure:

..again i did gave a another try by enabling the option *view hidden files* from folder options but there was a illusiOn by this viriiii!.. ..coz ven i instantly cheked this SAME option it was disabled.. nOw wat R da hell wayz to get rid of dis asshit?? ...can ne 1 HeLP Me!

..HUNH??....

Maybe try Google or How Did I get Infected in the first place

If those don't work try this: Good Computing

But if you are really serious in your request, then maybe a better explanation of your problem and possibly a little more legible to read, and some one will assist...
    PC Registered user # 2,336,789,457...

"When the water reaches the upper level, follow the rats."
    Claude Swanson

you would think that after having your posting privalidges removed on another site for the same question in the same broken english would make you clarify you post slightly before putting it up on another security site.

At the very least, stop using pointless caps where they are obviously not needed, as well as punctuation that is unwarrented.

Fix these and I for one will attempt to help. Don't fix your post, and I doubt anyone can help you.
    Ron Paul: Hope for America
    http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Hello cross,

I see your point................. I am waiting for his brother to post the "silver bullet" solution

..dont u think instead of fOcusing on HOW I WROTE? if u wil fOcus on WHAT I WROTE? will prove more meaning of this site (for wat it is meant****(coz i dnt hav much of time n the problem is still understandable ..))

Quote Originally Posted by unnnnummmm
    coz i dnt hav much of time n the problem is still understandable
    I don't have much time either and no, I don't understand the problem. Unless the answer is install some antivirus software?
    If the world doesn't stop annoying me I will name my kids ";DROP DATABASE;" and get revenge.

Talking

okay i try this again bein a descent guy!..
    ..my pc is structed by a virus which gives the illusion that *FILES ARE DELETED* but realee they r hided coz when i see the properties of any folder in explorer the proprty tab shOws the files does exist in fOlder.
    ..And all abOve this virus dont even letme enable the VIEW HIDDEN FILES option.. as soon as i enable this option it is disabled.. nOw this is @#$%^**
    ..nd now ne thing cant be mOre descent then this reply!#
    Last edited by unnnnummmm; March 8th, 2007 at 12:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by unnnnummmm
    okay i try this again bein a descent guy!..
    ..my pc is structed by a virus which gives the illusion that *FILES ARE DELETED* but realee they r hided coz when i see the properties of any folder in explorer the proprty tab shOws the files does exist in fOlder.
    ..And all abOve this virus dont even letme enable the VIEW HIDDEN FILES option.. as soon as i enable this option it is disabled.. nOw this is @#$%^**
    ..nd now ne thing cant be mOre descent then this reply!#
    Why don't you start here: http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/index.php?autocom=custom&page=How_did_I

Seriously read up on what they talk about, try some of their recommendations and good luck...

Note: Most people will help out when they can, but when we are unsure of the problem it is hard to diagnose the situation, unless your more forthcoming in helping us to help you, I suggest you do some serious reading of the FAQ's on this site and google as much as you can, otherwise you are trolling and as such will be treated as one...
    PC Registered user # 2,336,789,457...

"When the water reaches the upper level, follow the rats."
    Claude Swanson

ok, so what OS, what AV are you using? Have you run spybot? adaware? hijack this? ccleaner? Assuming windows, is it up to date? all service packs installed?
    is IE up to date? do you often visit warez sites?
    If the world doesn't stop annoying me I will name my kids ";DROP DATABASE;" and get revenge.

yup!.. i m using WINXP ..i tried with all of this AV but all of them were like a kid in frOnt of this virus!#