Hi my name is Mike and im an alcoholic - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi my name is Mike and im an alcoholic

We're an equal opportunity nation, Nih. Poles can dance here, just the same as anyone else.

Super Moderator: GMT Zone nihil's Avatar
    United Kingdom: Bridlington

Could I borrow your Desert Eagle?............. I presume that this is the tenderfoot dance?................ actually, that is more fun with an Ithaca #37 "Deerslayer" and some Remington #00 Buck supermagnums?..... but you come from NYC so you deal with traffic/parking wardens your own way

Hey, Aard~ do you remember any of the details on that scandal............ I guess it must be around 15 years ago?

If you cannot do someone any good: don't do them any harm....
    As long as you did this to one of these, the least of my little ones............you did it unto Me.
    What profiteth a man if he gains the entire World at the expense of his immortal soul?

********** |ceWriterguy
    Meh. Stage 2 is where the dancers from Stage 1 go at the start of the next set - but only if there's enough Johns in the club to tip her for her time.
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

St Annes (aaaa!)
    naw, 15 years ago I had no time for politics. I do seem to recall that I thought Tony Blair was a stand up comedian of some kind.

Well, in truth I STILL have no time for politics. My view is that politicians promise the world and deliver crap, while skimming large amounts of money into their back pockets. Equally, I believe that public opinion is useless. "Spend more money on health care! but don't take it away from anything else or increase taxes!"
    If the world doesn't stop annoying me I will name my kids ";DROP DATABASE;" and get revenge.

Tony better have some great material, with that deadpan delivery of his.

Some Assembly Required ShagDevil's Avatar
    New Jersey
    Hi, my name is John and I suffer from redundancy syndrome.
    Just messing, I suffer from redundancy syndrome.

I'm 32, long orange hair, big pointy ears, 3'-2, 80 lbs. I recently robbed an underwear store and got caught.

Was trying to find a beastiality site and found AO. I guess you can call me an Asshat but, I prefer the term Ass Clown.

I have no forum. My balls itch. Stage 2 complete.

**Just busting your chops Darksat, welcome to AO
    The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his - George Patton

hi mike

Hi my name is RC and im an alcoholic.

No I am not kidding I love to drink. Wine, Beer ... a nice martini. We've all been friends a long time. I don't smoke, much. But once in a while the urge arises to take a toke of a cigar or something richer. They have recently outlawed smoking here where eye (I) correlate. It's nice but fascist. Makes me wonder if I could succumb to the ideals or delivery of fascist product. Packaged to apeal massive indulgence of personal power.

West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.