Thread: I don't see any tutorials???

I don't see any tutorials???

Helo, when I go to http/antionline.com/tutorials/ all of the catagories say zero beside them. Am I the only one experiencing this or are there really no tutorials for these catagories?

thanks

When the forum software was upgraded from an ancient version to a more recent one, the thread notation was completely revamped. This resulted in all old links to things being broken. So the tutorials exist but they're not located at the same link address that they were. It's taking us time to find em and correct all the links.

Is that why when I go to say newbie security questions there appears to be only two or three active threads but when your at the forum index it says there are thousands of threads supposed to be in that particular forum?

No, I think that would be due to the cutoff date of the threads. At the bottom of that forum choose "show threads from" and select another option from the dropdown. You'll see more threads

Quote Originally Posted by screwd
    Is that why when I go to say newbie security questions there appears to be only two or three active threads but when your at the forum index it says there are thousands of threads supposed to be in that particular forum?
    No, in the display options at the bottom (after the last thread), change it to the timerange you want to display. You can change this for all forums in your CP too. You probably are only showing threads from that day, week, month, etc.

The reason you don't see any threads in the tutorial forum is because none have been posted in the timerange in your display options.
    Last edited by phishphreek; March 18th, 2007 at 12:10 AM.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Thanks guys, all I wanted to know.