AO main page

Thread: AO main page

AO main page

For some reason, the main page refreshes immediately after it loads... I am not sure if this is a bug, or something with my browser... I am using XPSP2 - FF with some of the more common addons [noscript, adblock, etc]

Anyone else notice anything like this?
    \"Those of us that had been up all night were in no mood for coffee and donuts, we wanted strong drink.\"

-HST

AO's MMA Fanatic! Computernerd22's Avatar
    For some reason, the main page refreshes immediately after it loads... I am not sure if this is a bug, or something with my browser... I am using XPSP2 - FF with some of the more common addons [noscript, adblock, etc]

Anyone else notice anything like this?
    I am running Windows XP with SP2 and IE7 '7.0.5730.11' and the index page loads perfect no problems. Have you tried this with any other web browsers? If so, which ones? Does it do the same thing?

Banned
    have you got the redraw function set in FF? as it loads the page then it automatically redraws the page once it's loaded.

if you have the option off, then it simply loads the page and displays it as it's read it.

cheers
    acidtone...

Super Moderator: GMT Zone nihil's Avatar
    I am running FF 2.0.0.2 under Win 2000 Pro SP4 and Win XP Pro SP2. I don't get this, so it isn't an FF default.

Are you allowing Java Script for AO?

acidtone, where is that adjustment mate...............I don't think I have seen it?

What I have noticed though is that every now and then, the AO page will refresh itself. I never really noticed that before we upgraded, but that could just be that I only look at the AO connected PC between other tasks?

If you cannot do someone any good: don't do them any harm....
    As long as you did this to one of these, the least of my little ones............you did it unto Me.
    What profiteth a man if he gains the entire World at the expense of his immortal soul?

it could very well be the page redraw... where can I find that setting?

in IE7 it does not refresh... I do have JS enabled for AO... it is not a huge problem, I was just wondering if anyone else had noticed... I will tinker with my settings and see if I can find the cause of it...

Thanks

westin

edit:

I just checked the main page again, and for some reason it stopped refreshing... I didn't actually change any settings... weird... I will let you know if it starts happening again... thanks for the suggestions though... I would still like to know where that page redraw setting is.
    Last edited by westin; March 19th, 2007 at 11:41 PM.
    \"Those of us that had been up all night were in no mood for coffee and donuts, we wanted strong drink.\"

-HST