View Poll Results: So, w=how do you like me so far?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • You Suck!

1 25.00%
  • Alright

2 50.00%
  • Pretty Cool

0 0%
  • Awesome-LAWLZ

1 25.00%

Thread: Hi, my name is Will, and I'm a webaholic.

Hybrid View

Hi, my name is Will, and I'm a webaholic.

No witty lines to support the title, sorry. I'm new here, but I'm really interested about computer software and security. I'm about to build a pretty nice rig to work on, so that may help. Happy to be on board the S.S. Antionline!

Edit: I'm sorry, but I was just browsing the sight and saw someone post about the ability to change what you view on a page and did so. I saw when I came back to this topic area and saw that the member named Darksat made a post a while ago that seems uncannily similar to mine. Some members of this forum may even accuse me of swiping his idea. However, I really thought of that line on my own. Apparently, possibly great minds think a like. I do NOT copy lines without saying my source. And to keep me from being hypocritical (Possible situation? Not really sure...), some dude had said the great lines line with a little bit of difference. I am NOT Richard Nixon and I do NOT resign.

*Gives out the peace sign and walks away from the podium*

Double Edit: Thought I misspelled some words, but I didn't. However, there may be some words that have a different meaning than words they sound like. Oh, and the Richard Nixon line is a joke about Richard Nixon's resignation from the presidential office.
    Last edited by webaholic; March 25th, 2007 at 12:36 AM. Reason: I think I misspelled some words.

LOL welcome to AO. You'll probably fit right in around here.

ROFL. Great first post. I don't normally respond to the roll call posts, but you grabbed my attention. Welcome to AO!

Hopefully we can teach you a thing or two. Then again, maybe you can teach us a thing or two. After all, I do make it a point to learn at least a thing or two every day. Or, at least drink a beer or two each day. You'll be happy to know that today've I've exceeded that goal. There are 5 empty bottles and 6 bottle caps. I haven't a clue where the last bottle went.... oh, here it is in my hand.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

T3h Ch3F

Hehe

Priceless.

Get some good religion from Bad Religion.

and this is the first poll i think in "Roll Call"
    welcome to AO
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")