Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: e><ius is here.

Wink e><ius is here.

they call me e><ius in the cyber world.
    soon after, i converted it to my DJ name. i spin old skool house, old skool/new hardcore, techno, trance, progressive, and drum n bass. been doing it for 3 years.

im a guy of 21 years living, live in So.Cal my whole life.
    got into computers when my dad bought the first PC back in '92 when Win 3.1 was really awesome and AOL 3.0 was a hit ('93?). of course i was young and stupid, but i became soon enough smart playing with DOS. and learned how to install software and shizz. of course, i know more than half you guys are much older and have seen the world's first computer... its ok, i wish i were there.

finally i got deep into the technical aspect in freshman high school. networking, petty hacking, hardcore gaming, lan partying, website designing, server stuffing, and the list goes on. i owned a clientèle named Fire-Lite Productions. specialized in Web Design, Graphic Design, Technical Support, and Custom Computers (building). made alright money while it lasted... but after 2 years i ended it. i found other hobbies like Social Life.

PARTY
    PARTY
    PARTY

RAVE
    RAVE
    RAVE

2 months ago... now im back to the good old electrical box. hell... its been 2 years and im not even done modding it.

Goal: Learn as much as I possibly can in the networking world. Hacking is one of my highest motivations currently for my presence on the computer. I believe one should know your own system to fullest extent in which ever means. Programing never caught my eyes, but if hacking requires that skill, i'll learn it. I know that hacking/cracking is nearly impossible in many places, but thats the challenge. If network security/admins/hackers constantly improve networks, then there is still something to do. I'd rather not be a grunt at Frys or Geek Squad. Instead, im shooting for a good position at Cisco.

Thanks for reading. Wishfully, I'd like to find my residence here at Anti-Online.

e><ius

Welcome to AO, however I have to tell you that this is a security site, not a hacker site. We don't allow discussion of hacking specifically (or any illegal activity), except from the perspective of preventing it or safeguarding against it.

i understand. i've read over 20 articles here so far before i posted. im not planning on exhibiting illegal activity. actually, im learning from my friend who actually works for Cisco's sub-division over at Hollywood Bowl.

Great, then I repeat, Welcome to AO! Have fun, and avoid the potato salad (it's been sitting there quite a long time).

thanks! and the last time i ate something that expired 1 month before.... i learned my lesson.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JPnyc
    and avoid the potato salad (it's been sitting there quite a long time).
    Could of told me that earlier jp, that would explain why i'm feelin' really sick at the moment.

Anyhow welcome to AO e><ius, make yourself comfy, and enjoy the ride.

cheers
    acidtone..

Hey, i warned you about the deviled eggs. I can't watch out for everything ya eat ya know.

Hey acid~ it wasn't the food, it was the Resch's DA, you know:

"You can stay all the way with Resch's DA" (until you throw up)

I know, I know I should have said "chunder" or "cry Huey down the china phone", but this is a multinational site and some of our members might not have understood

Yeah, like this one, for instance (JP scratches head)

Ah! well Resch is an Australian brewery, and one of its products is, or was "DA" (dinner ale). They had an advertising slogan that I mentioned, and people used to deface it as I demonstrated

The other two terms are Australian for vomiting