Thread: Internet Script Error, won't go away...

Internet Script Error, won't go away...

I get a internet script error everytime i go into start > run > services.msc

around 50 will come up and I will have to hold alt f4 for about 30 seconds if I want them to go away quick enough (what usually results in me closing the services tab). I checked every process and the only thing that makes the error go away is closing explorer.exe ... which is annoying sometimes have to use task manager to open everything. I did registry scan's using around 5 different scanning tools. Did bitdefender antivirus scan.. hijackthis.. tune up 2007's disc doctor and I still get it. I check to see if there were any unusual services running. I reinstalled a different script debugger as well as tried to disable it completely through IE. Still nothing. Wallpaper will go away .. internet script error also occurs when I go into certain folders. Which results in every folder closing and explorer.exe restarting. Any advice... is there a program that will fix this? I even tried removing internet explorer all together and installing the new version.

Can you post a screen shot?

how long has it been since that pc had a format? Sounds like the usual windows "needs a reinstall on a regular basis" thing.
    If the world doesn't stop annoying me I will name my kids ";DROP DATABASE;" and get revenge.

Can you get there through administrative tools in the control panel? Does that give you errors too?
    \"Those of us that had been up all night were in no mood for coffee and donuts, we wanted strong drink.\"

-HST