Hi

I have the Windows Vista Business Edition. I had 2 partitions in it one for the windows and other for my data.

I required to change the sizes of the partition, so i went to the disk management console....but i was not able to perform the size adjustments there....so I decided to work with my partition magic 8 software.

When I started it, before even starting the main application, it gave me some file table location errors and asked me whether I want to fix it using partition magic or not? And, I said yes.

The Irony is....after the fixing of errors....partition magic never started actually, even after reinstallations....every time, it said of some Internal Error.

The result is....my data disk is no more available in Windows Vista. Although, I can see the partition in the Disk Management Console, but I cant access it. So, I took a backup of data from my Windows Server 2003.

When I came back to Vista again and tried to perform the various functions in the disk mgmt console, it said some error has occured, the disk mgmt console is not up-to-date, plz refresh it or restart the console or the machine. I have tried it many time but still I m not able to access that partition.

The partition has no data in it now.....and due to the space constraints I had to remove the windows 2003 from my system. The reason i didnt formatted my vista is...that it has many of my documents, projects and other stuff in it and to format and reinstall vista will be really troublesome.

So, any ideas how to make my partition accessible again??

The second problem, I m facing is....I m not able to work out my internal bluetooth device. I hav installed the drivers but my Vista doesnt detect the bluetooth device.

The bluetooth option is also not available in the Hardware and Sound category of the Control Panel. It didnt worked even in the RC1 and its not working in the final product.

And, when I used to have XP, it worked perfectly.

How to go abt this one?