Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unacceptable Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Computernerd22
    I have to disagree. Seriously, you cannot punish someone for typing/speaking whats on there mind on a forum on a *public website*.

Amendment 1, comes to mind here; "the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech,"

you disagree with my previous reply, big deal I disagree with yours.

IM curious SLOT, what punishment would suit the crime?

Having the admin ban me by my IP address or the entire netrange?

NetRange: 76.0.0.0 - 76.7.255.255 <---IM somewhere in this range?

Cheers, CN22

wait what? I wasnt talking about you. I was talking about the plagiarist. Way to jump on the jumping to conclusions mat buddy.
    I wake up in the morning, wash my face, brush my teeth, and sharpen my tongue.
    Preparation is half the battle, its also a butt cream.

AO's MMA Fanatic! Computernerd22's Avatar
    wait what? I wasnt talking about you. I was talking about the plagiarist. Way to jump on the jumping to conclusions mat buddy.
    Not talking about me? But yet out of everyone who posted in this thread, you "quoted me," so I don't think Im jumping to any conclusions.

I was talking about the plagiarist.
    You didnt bother to make that clear.
    Way to jump on the jumping to conclusions mat buddy.

Don't quote one person when YOU'RE actually reffering to someone else. That can be a little misleading don't you think? Next time, specify it, so there are no more *way to jump to conclusons mat buddy incidents*

Cheers, cn22

Quote Originally Posted by Computernerd22
    Not talking about me? But yet out of everyone who posted in this thread, you "quoted me," so I don't think Im jumping to any conclusions.

You didnt bother to make that clear.

Don't quote one person when YOU'RE actually reffering to someone else. That can be a little misleading don't you think? Next time, specify it, so there are no more *way to jump to conclusons mat buddy incidents*

Cheers, cn22
    So quoting someone for support of their statement is unheard of? I dont even understand what you could have thought you did wrong to warrant your rant about banning your IP. Sounds like interwebz machismo to me.
    I wake up in the morning, wash my face, brush my teeth, and sharpen my tongue.
    Preparation is half the battle, its also a butt cream.

Quote Originally Posted by Slot
    There really should be some kind of punishment for this imo. Just my 2 cents.
    *sigh* Fine, I'll get a rope... Sorry alakhiyar, this is going to hurt me more than it hurts you...
    \"Those of us that had been up all night were in no mood for coffee and donuts, we wanted strong drink.\"

-HST

I believe some of the mindless bantering that has gone on in this thread (not to mention any names Slot & cn22) is punishment enough, not just for the OP, but for the rest of us as well, let it rest now.

Cheers:
    DjM

AO's MMA Fanatic! Computernerd22's Avatar
    So quoting someone for support of their statement is unheard of? I dont even understand what you could have thought you did wrong to warrant your rant about banning your IP. Sounds like interwebz machismo to me.
    I apologize for the misunderstanding on my part. However, *interwebz machismo* hmm, I don't think so. I just don't put up with anyones BS thats just me though.

I believe some of the mindless bantering that has gone on in this thread (not to mention any names Slot & cn22) is punishment enough, not just for the OP, but for the rest of us as well, let it rest now.
    You funny!
    Cheers,
    0x0161