!!!!!!WARNING!!!!!!! DO "NOT" PROVIDE ANY INFORMATION TO THE FOLLOWING

Below is a copy of a recent email I received. It has been reported to www.us-cert.gov/nav/report_phishing.html.

The link (below in the example) takes you to the actual phishing site; which, looks like the phisher actually put some time into this. (please be warned also I did not get any spyware warnings from this site but that does not mean it does not exist.)

**Follow Link At Your Own Risk**

Again, please do not provide any information this is just for educational reasons.

I started out the "from" email address. I think that counts as personal information.

--------------------------

Header: Official information for all Federal Credit Union
From: National Credit Union Administration <***@yahoo.com>

Dear Credit Union holder account,

This notice informs you that your Credit Union bank has joined our Federal Credit Union(FCU) network. For both, our and your security, we are asking you to activate an online account on our database. After activation you can login on our system with your SSN and your Credit/Debit PIN number.

You must visit the FCU activation page and fill in the form to activate your online account:

https://www.ncua.gov/activate_account

In accordance with NCUA User Agreement, you can use your online account in 24 hours after activation. We thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please understand that this is a security measure intended to help protect you and your account.

National Credit Union Administration Team apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,
NCUA Account Review Department

-----------------------------