Thread: Madeleine McCann

AO's Mr Grumpy

Madeleine McCann

What do you think? Maybe you in the US are not familiar with the case. I will not give details, or even links, as they are too numerous, but it's very easy to find. I have my own opinions, but can only go with what I have read. Read what is availabe and judge for youselves
    Computer says no
    (Carol Beer)

Shes gone. Its been far too long. Either dead or kidnaped and raised as one of their own.

Also:
    What stupid ************************************ brand of idiot leaves a three year old unattended for more than thirty seconds?

<edit>
    Look, I have complete sympathy with the parents, this is a horrible thing. Doesn't mean I agree with their actions.
    If the world doesn't stop annoying me I will name my kids ";DROP DATABASE;" and get revenge.

Disgruntled Postal Worker fourdc's Avatar
    Ditto. Let's see you go to another country, go out to eat and leave a 3 year old to baby sit younger kids. Yeah that will work.

I have an autistic son who is 19, he is dating a "special" girl who is 16. When they go to the movies I sit in the parking lot in case there's a damn fire alarm or some other catastrophe during the movie. Parenthood involves some sacrifice and some common sense.

What were these parents thinking? If there's a youth services department they should be evaluated to see if they should keep custody of the other kid(s)
    ddddc

"Somehow saying I told you so just doesn't cover it" Will Smith in I, Robot