Thread: VPN on Win x64

Cool VPN on Win x64

Is there a way that I can connect to my work's Sonicwall VPN with Windows x64?

The sonicwall client does not install because it has a virtual network adapter thats 32bit. Ever time you install the software you get this error that it can't install the adapter. After the install you get the same msg from the program when you run it.

Anyone know of a third party vpn client that can connect to the Sonicwall VPN?

Thanks guys.
    It's not a war on drugs it's a war against personal freedoms!

If you are using a legit sonic wall server, then you (or the admin) should have the licence details. Just contact them directly and they can give you the 64bit version, there is a link to it but you need your client username/pass.

Is there another way since the new version of the VPN client from Sonicwall doesn't support any 64bit OS.

Does anyone have a way of getting the 64bit VPN adapter installed or using another setup/program to connect to the sonicwall firewall so I can do more work from home.

And why the hell is every company giving crap about working on some sort of 64bit drivers, software etc. but never showing any results or final versions of anything that actually works in a 64bit environment. People will continue to be pushed to upgrade from 32bit OS to 64bit OS and these companies need to get on the ball at the least.
    It's not a war on drugs it's a war against personal freedoms!

Just Another Geek
    Can't you just use the build-in VPN client of Windows?
    Oliver's Law:
    Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    We use all cisco vpn with our 64 bit machines.