Thread: Breatharian, our 3d minds cant even comprehend.

Breatharian, our 3d minds cant even comprehend.

I recently found this website...
    http://breatharian.com/wileybrooks.html

And for as little as 10,000,000 bucks you can be iniated too!

Here is a little snippet from wikipedia of what breatharianism is for those of you who didnt follow the link.

Inedia is the alleged ability to live without food. Breatharianism is a related concept, in which believers claim food and possibly water are not necessary, and that humans can be sustained solely by prana (the vital life force in Hinduism), or according to some, by the energy in sunlight. The terms breatharianism or inedia may also refer to this philosophy practiced as a lifestyle in place of the usual diet. While it is often seen as an esoteric practice performed by eastern ascetics, recently some groups such as the Breatharian Institute of America [1] have promoted the practice as an option for anybody, once the proper techniques for accessing it are made known.
    And basically this breatharian guy, wiley brooks, charges you anywhere from 10 million to 35 million to tell you that humans are not originally 3d beings. we were 5d beings that came to earth because of its beauty and how good the food tastes. He tells you this at a 5 day initation in utah of all places.

I have read several reports of how people would say that they have gone for months without food yet their house is full of food. Others reports say people have tried breatharianism only to go into a coma or just plain die. Even on one of this brooks guys page he writes about how he is writing this article while eating a double quarter pounder from mcdonalds and drinking a 20oz plastic(has to be plastic) bottle of diet pepsi. Yet... He talks about how we dont need food to survive, he just eats it for the taste. WTF MAN!?!?

This wiley brooks guy charges people that much money to starve them? maybe its the fact that i cant grasp 5d concepts but this makes no f'ing sense to me so i decided to email him and try to call him out. I cant remember my email but it was along the lines of 'So... has anybody actually paid you that much money just to starve themselves or do they see through your BS?' His response, 'Happy now?' Thats it.. all he wrote back.

here is a HowStuffWorks article explaining how one would survive without water. Kinda humorous.
    http://health.howstuffworks.com/breatharian.htm

Maybe i should try this... This 3d world kinda sucks, you know? ;P
    Last edited by mungyun; July 18th, 2007 at 07:25 PM.
    I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children’s children, because I don’t think children should be having sex. -- Jack Handey

seeign that we live in 4d it kinds puts a dent in his snake oil rigth there (TIme) an if you listen to Hawkins(you should his theoreis have been proven out so far) we live in 5D right now (Imaginary tiem bieng number 5). accordign to string thory the higher dimernsions my be very very tiny, so outside of quantom effects they are irrelivant to us.
    Who is more trustworthy then all of the gurus or Buddha’s?

yeah. ive read (tried to comprehend at least) some of hawkins work and yeah, it seems that we are currently there. Another strange thing i read about his theories is that our time goes forward because of the way the universe is spinning and it will eventually hit its 'streching point' and start to go in reverse, theoretically reversing time. Hawkins is a brilliant man, just cant really grasp a fraction of what he talks about. (Ive never been too great of a math person minus geometry)
    I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children’s children, because I don’t think children should be having sex. -- Jack Handey

Reminds me of the one about the guy who tried to save money by feeding his donkey a little less every day.............

He had just got it used to nothing at all when it died

Disgruntled Postal Worker fourdc's Avatar
    Read the book "Flatland" by Edwind Abbott, then "Flatterland" by Ian Stewart.

Stories about beings trying understand beyond their realm.
    ddddc

"Somehow saying I told you so just doesn't cover it" Will Smith in I, Robot