Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm getting Married Saturday

Little late but still congratulations man.. many wishes for life ahead :-)
    It\'s all about sense of power.

Thanks. I just had my Wisdom tooth pulled on the lower left side... Wow does that hurt. Wife drove me back.

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gore
    Thanks. I just had my Wisdom tooth pulled on the lower left side... Wow does that hurt. Wife drove me back.

I'm SURE there's a moral there somewhere
    gets married, loses wisdom

but luck to you on your path through life

and as for me, my wife generally drives me TO it
    so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

Wink

Congratulations Gore. Would have a few drinks in your honour but the Doctor gave me some opiadis so no drinks for me anymore..

Thanks we're in the process now of going through immigration because She really likes the area I grew up in and She would like to stay, but first we need to find jobs and get Her settled with immigration which isn't easy, and I got soe good advice from another person here wh's already been through that, so now we're making a game plan to set in motion.

My Mom said She would co-sponsor my Wife to help out and we're thinking fo trying for a work Visa for now until the papers are finished because She wants to at least be able to live here legally and work (She's really a gret person and wants to make sure there is an income) so we are going to check into that and Hopefully have enoughto hire a lawyer to fill everything out.

Her Dad shocked us both with the 2008 Volkswagen Rabbit He bought for us for the Wedding gift and it's in both our names. That's really nice of him and was the car my Wife really wanted, and of course it's German so I Love it too lol.

Just wanted to say thanks toe veryone, it's been nice to share this part of my life here. Y Wife knows about AO, and come here just to read fro time to time but doesn't have an account of Her own as of yet, but She does LOVE computer science, and knows a hell of a lot more than I do in the hardware area and coding area.... She knows Assembler for example which still blows me away lol.

She is 28 years old now, and I'm 24, going to be 25 in November, She LOVES Horror movies, and in particular She is into Zombie stuff and Grindhouse style movies, and we both Love Punk and Industrial and Metal music, and She's really into oldschool Reggae, ska and She Loves Psychobilly.

For those not familiar with Pschobilly, take Johnny Cash and Elvis and mix it in with Night of the Living Dead lol.

She was born in Quebec and we met after a while and I ended up going there for what was GOING to be just a visit for like 2 weeks.

Well that was in December when said bye to everyone in that thread saying I was leaving for Montreal. We've been living together ever since then and neither of us can stand to be away from each other.

We both wanted to get Married and so we finally did Saturday, and it was amazing. Right now it's later in the morning, and we're both goign to be gettibng ready soon because we have to drive back to Montreal tday.

She has to go back to work on the 3rd and we need a few days to adjust the sleep schedual and things like that, so today we're leaving to go back to Montreal, and the drive si about 10 hours or so give ir take depending on traffic and pee breaks lol.

Anyway just wanted to say thanks again everyone. My jaw still hurts and I woke up half asleep today yawning so I took an extra Vicodin ES to help with that since it doesn't tickle, that's for sure lol.

My hat is off to anyone who's ever gotten a Wisdom tooth pulled... Seriously that does NOT tickle either. MY face hasn't hurt this bad in a long longgggg time.

Anyway, thanks again, and when we get back to Montreal and get rested a bit from the drive, I'll probably have some pics ready, we just need to egt them uploaded after we plug in the camera. We forgot the cable back at the apartment as we were ni quite a hurry to make it here on time, so after we get back and have the pics on the computers there and have them fixed up and brightened which my Wife will be doing with Photoshop, I'll upload some and send them out.

Just a heads up, I look A LOT DIFFERENT in these. They are after all my Wedding day photos, and so my hair looks "normal" and also I've lost over 102 pounds now since the last time I had pics uploaded anyone here saw, and I've also gone down from a size 48 super fat jeans to size 38 "looking better" sized jeans lol.

Thanks again!

WTF...

I'm gone for a little while... and everything goes to hell.

Dude... Get out while you can... It's a trap.
    Real security doesn't come with an installer.

Nu uh, She's awesome. She Loves Horror movies, The Misfits, Industrial, Zombie movies, and knows UNIX better than I do, that's a keeper!

Banned
    PICTURES - NOW!

Hey Neg, don't forget to tell him to mark the post "NSFW"

What are you doing online? Aren't you supposed to be uh, busy?
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.