Microsoft Hackers Blog.

Thread: Microsoft Hackers Blog.

Microsoft Hackers Blog.

This may prove to be amusing, if nothing else:

http://blogs.msdn.com/hackers/

Cheers:
    DjM

Hmmmm,

I wonder if it was a M$ "hacker" who moved development DRM code into the production environment

Anyone else pissing themselves laughing? Who wrote, that Zero Cool? I'll give them credit on coming up with this as I don't know many big companies who talk about it but I'm not laughing any less.

Maybe they should start hiring the people who write 0-Days for their software. Or the guy who made that patch when they were taking to long. lol.

Ninja Code Monkey
    I must have missed something. The blog post itself was kind of bland and I don't see anything that to me screams of 'zero cool' besides some of the retarded blog comments. At the very least it is no worse than anything you'd find here...

Does posting on a jup media site give you more street cred than posting on the microsoft site?
    "When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes." - Erasmus
    "There is no programming language, no matter how structured, that will prevent programmers from writing bad programs." - L. Flon
    "Mischief my ass, you are an unethical moron." - chsh
    Blog of X

Quote Originally Posted by Juridian
    I must have missed something. The blog post itself was kind of bland and I don't see anything that to me screams of 'zero cool' besides some of the retarded blog comments. At the very least it is no worse than anything you'd find here...

Does posting on a jup media site give you more street cred than posting on the microsoft site?
    That wasn't my intent Juridian. Given the amount of MS bashing that goes on (including here), I thought it would be amusing to watch the bashing that will go on at this blog.

Cheers:
    DjM

Ninja Code Monkey
    Quote Originally Posted by DjM
    That wasn't my intent Juridian. Given the amount of MS bashing that goes on (including here), I thought it would be amusing to watch the bashing that will go on at this blog.

Cheers:
    Really I'm just picking on nihil and Gore. =p

The blog might be an interesting read from time to time though I have my doubts. It sounds to me like it will mostly be fluff put together by someone's community manager. Interviews with techie nerd so and so...much like alot of gaming houses are doing with their devs and community managers. We'll see tho.

The bashing there might be interesting to read from time to time but for the most part it'll just be noise. People kissing ass because they want to get into the line of work, whining, people flaming ms without people knowing wtf they are talking about.

You'd have to write an agent just to find you something worth reading amid all of the trash.
    "When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes." - Erasmus
    "There is no programming language, no matter how structured, that will prevent programmers from writing bad programs." - L. Flon
    Blog of X

Quote Originally Posted by Juridian
    The bashing there might be interesting to read from time to time but for the most part it'll just be noise. People kissing ass because they want to get into the line of work, whining, people flaming ms without people knowing wtf they are talking about.

You'd have to write an agent just to find you something worth reading amid all of the trash.
    Couldn't agree more!

Cheers:
    DjM

Lol J you're allowed to pick on me from time to time you barely ever come on

If the Wife and I move to the states soon we may have to visit sometime

Ninja Code Monkey
    eh? I thought you lived in canada? That is the 52nd state afterall...Mexico being the 51'st.
    Blog of X

Hahahaha yea, I'm in Canada still, but my Wife Loves my home town and wants to move there so we may end up back there. What can I say, She Loves the whole being able to go to Wal Mart at 3 in the morning and not have to deal with crowds heh.