Thread: hi guys

Post hi guys

hello everybody,i want to send my shout out to all the people that have contributed to the growth of this site,posting thread for people like me to be educated in the arts of computing,you guys dont know how many lives you've touched especially those of us that are in africa and have minimal access to technology....
    please i also want to use this means to seek for a master who can tutor me in the arts of programming especially unix and how i can grow as a hacker.

Hmmmm,

This looks like a spambot to me? I am letting it live, just to see what happens, as it is a slightly different approach, and it actually got through.

Just in case it isn't a bot:

you guys dont know how many lives you've touched especially those of us that are in africa and have minimal access to technology....
    Last time I checked, Omsk is in Russia, not Africa..................

Quote Originally Posted by gimmey990
    hello everybody,i want to send my shout out to all the people that have contributed to the growth of this site,posting thread for people like me to be educated in the arts of computing,you guys dont know how many lives you've touched especially those of us that are in africa and have minimal access to technology....
    please i also want to use this means to seek for a master who can tutor me in the arts of programming especially unix and how i can grow as a hacker.
    I will teach you in the ways of the uberl337. But first you must complete a task of such magnitude, I cannot post it here. PM me with your email address, full name, postal address and mothers maiden name, and birth date. Once I have that information, I will give you further instructions.
    09:F9:11:02:9D:74:E3:5B8:41:56:C5:63:56:88:C0

Is someone who registered over 4 years ago likely to be a spam bot?
    There are two rules for success in life:
    Rule 1: Don't tell people everything you know.

Is someone who registered over 4 years ago likely to be a spam bot?
    No, nor are they likely to post the above. They could easily have become owned by a spambot that is spamming blogs, forums and whatever that they belong to, or has simply harvested the means of doing so.

A lot of people save their login details because they don't see site memberships as being valuable data.

It is obviously of value to spammers, if you see the efforts that they make to set up accounts of their own. Finding ready made accounts to sites is an item of value just like bank account and credit card details.