Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Scary Movies

Quote Originally Posted by gore
    The wee wee gets chopped off good too. But those dudes deserve it.

And I don't go to Therapy lol.
    So you're cured? Who knew?

Nice Joe, real nice, I know where you live you know

The movies I listed and gave a nod to as go see them really are good ones

Well by all means drop by! I just got some of my favorite Scottish beer in. We'll have a pint

Awesome, never been to the big NY before. I hear it's like Montreal, where everyone is rude and pissy all the time and the traffic is horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by gore
    Awesome, never been to the big NY before. I hear it's like Montreal, where everyone is rude and pissy all the time and the traffic is horrible.
    And the only real difference is that Montreal has grass, and NYC don't.

we're not all that rude. You just can't get in a new Yorkers way when he's going to work.

Shazam
    Pootie Tang
    Waterworld
    Soul Plane
    Brokeback Mountain
    And I like comic books but... The Fantastic Four series, yeah.

heh, yeah from what I heard, those movies are pretty scary.
    \"Those of us that had been up all night were in no mood for coffee and donuts, we wanted strong drink.\"

-HST

Well, I was just looking at the first post and then I thought I would move down to the bottom to add a movie named as "The Haunting" (someone may say it isn't but seriously I couldn't walk towards toilet in dark for two days after watching the movie ... that was about 2 years ago!) and then I came accross gore'spost and I started thinking if you guys are really humans or not, or at least normal ones?

Now seriously, I am almost a 'fan' of gore. He runs his computer for 200 days, surfs the net, loves to listen to music, watches movies as if he himself own a complete movie library, knows a lot about the network, is just 24 years of age (ummm.... his profile says so) and still manages to call himself a HUMAN?? When do your type of people get a sleep? I dont understand this! Can someone tell me how you manage it, I think I will learn something on that side from you as well, gore!
    "Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler."

- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by jockey0109
    Well, I was just looking at the first post and then I thought I would move down to the bottom to add a movie named as "The Haunting" (someone may say it isn't but seriously I couldn't walk towards toilet in dark for two days after watching the movie ... that was about 2 years ago!) and then I came accross gore'spost and I started thinking if you guys are really humans or not, or at least normal ones?

Now seriously, I am almost a 'fan' of gore. He runs his computer for 200 days, surfs the net, loves to listen to music, watches movies as if he himself own a complete movie library, knows a lot about the network, is just 24 years of age (ummm.... his profile says so) and still manages to call himself a HUMAN?? When do your type of people get a sleep? I dont understand this! Can someone tell me how you manage it, I think I will learn something on that side from you as well, gore!
    That movie is awesome. I loved it. As for not sleeping, it's a little hard for those types of movies to bother you as much once you've seen REAL supernatural things. I mean a movie is one thing but I've heard tape recordings and video of stuff that has made me sleep odd before too.

The rest, are you kidding? I'm just a dude. Yea I'm 24, I'll be 25 in a month but yea I'm currently 24, and gave up a social life for 3 years to get where I'm at, which isn't much compared to some people here.

There are way more talented computer dudes and girls here than me Believe me.

On the music end I don't know though, I'm not sure if anyone else here makes any. Don't get me wrong though if someone said they were a fan of me I'd be like wow. Thanks