Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Halloween

Hybrid View

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween everyone ! It's after midnight so now we all know what day it is

I decided to do what I do every Halloween even though I'm not in Michigan; I'm making music. I decided to play the Halloween theme and make a remix of it which I'm going to release soon, but House is on right now and I'm watching that so after that I'll put it up.

ENJOY AND HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

I am doing what I do every halloween too... [kind of] I am blaring the misfits... [helena is on now... one of my favorites] ... I am missing the shrooms that I usually like to have... [shiitake right? ] and as I am on a job hunt, that pretty well keeps me clear headed... bastards... ah... monster mash... after this playlist, I will start watching some scary movies... so... happy Halloween all!

BOO! -- scared you didn't I?
    \"Those of us that had been up all night were in no mood for coffee and donuts, we wanted strong drink.\"

-HST

gore - the new song is ****ing awesome. that is a hell of a remix...
    \"Those of us that had been up all night were in no mood for coffee and donuts, we wanted strong drink.\"

-HST

In utter and endless vanity. Humbleness, oh how I miss thee.
    Don't trick or treat. Nor smell my feet. Please don't even try to give me something good to eat. If you do, I will care. I'll assassinate you like a care bear.
    This is our world now. The world of the electron and the switch. The beauty of the baud. We exist without nationality, skin color, or religious bias. You wage wars, murder, cheat, lie to us and try and make us think it's for our own good, yet we are the criminals. Yes I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. I am a hacker and this is my manifesto. You may stop me but you can't stop us all.

That's right. I'm 10100111001.

Halloween? bah! humbug!...........errrr...........oops! I think I have to wait a few more weeks for that one? (sorry, closest I could find to a reindeer)

Anyways, what is this heretical crap about punk and industrial stuff? You should be playing that girlie band "All Saints", after all; "Halloween" is the evening of "All Hallows Day", which is currently known as "All Saints' Day"

Have a good one!

AOs Resident Troll
    Ok...tonite is my fav night.

My kids are dressing up and helping me shellout this year...my mom is coming over also. We get lot of kids where we live.

Am making Braised pork with apples and an apple crumble for dessert.
    We place a plate of food outside, with a glass of wine and candle...for the dead...

The house and lawn are decorated with ghosts, tombstones, witches, cats, pumpkins, spiders, cobwebs, a cauldron, withes brooms and gargoyles..
    and we have scary sounds coming from the garage.

Later after the kids are done....we smudge the house with white sage...and salt the perimeter of the lot....

then we anxiously wait for next year...to do it all again

Happy Samhain

MLF
    How people treat you is their karma- how you react is yours-Wayne Dyer

Hi MLF,

I like braised pork...............I have found that using a half pint of dry cider improves things

AOs Resident Troll
    Yes I have heard that is good....

I use chicken stock, shallots, garlic and herb de provence mixture (contains rosemary, marjoram, basil, bay leaf, thyme, and sometimes lavender flowers)

tis a new experiment.....you can use apples or pears...

I like to cook seasonal meals.

My friend gave me fresh carrots from her garden....mmmmm

I cant wait

MLF
    How people treat you is their karma- how you react is yours-Wayne Dyer

Yes MLF,

I just use it to provide additional moisture to the stock, and it seems to help tenderise the meat as well.

As well as giving a distinct apple tinge

Don't forget to get a 6-pack of Rogue Brewery's 'Dead Guy Ale'... it was actually made for the mayan day of the dead, but halloween is close enough. they have a glow in the dark bottle that they release every year mid-october. It is actually pretty close to my favorite beer. Sorry Nihil, I am not sure if it is available in the UK.

-HST