I CANT STAND IT!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I CANT STAND IT!!

Arrow I CANT STAND IT!!

Dear god, I have never been this excited about a friggen book release. itís called Confessor by Terry Goodkind from the Sword of Truth series. it comes out on the 13th of this month.
    this is the only book I have ever read that has me worked up all in knots.

I just wanted to know what your thoughts are (if you read this series).

there I got it out of my system
    :-)

AO's MMA Fanatic! Computernerd22's Avatar

Talking

Dam dude thats pretty retarded to get so happy about a book. I would like to see the first time you get 'some ass' I bet you have a heart-attack drink another one homeboy,

Cheers,
    cn22

well considering i have a wife and two kids.... but hey we are all entitled to our own opinion. you should try and read a page or two. you know. if reading is your thing.

has anybody read these books? what do you think?

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Computernerd22
    Dam dude thats pretty retarded to get so happy about a book. I would like to see the first time you get 'some ass' I bet you have a heart-attack drink another one homeboy,

Cheers,
    cn22
    Your troll-fu is impressive. But hey, the opinions of 12 year olds who can't spell and punctuate are welcomed here, too.

O
    Last edited by Ouroboros; November 3rd, 2007 at 11:14 AM.
    "entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem"

"entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity."

-Occam's Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Ouroboros
    Your troll-fu is impressive. But hey, the opinions of 12 year olds who can't spell and punctuate are welcomed here, too.

O

I almost woke my wife up laughing at this post. That is hilarious... troll-fu

devildell:
    I have not read the series, but I might give it a shot. How many books are there in the series? What genre is it? I suppose I could just google it, but what is the fun in that?
    \"Those of us that had been up all night were in no mood for coffee and donuts, we wanted strong drink.\"

-HST

AOs Resident Troll
    I believe the genre is fantasy...although not sure.

I am currently awaiting the next Conn Iggulden .... Book 2 of Genghis Khan. I was so disappointed when book 2 was delayed till march 2008

I have read his Julius Caesar-Emperor Series which was brillant.......

I used to be into the fantasy\sci fi stuff....for now I like history.

I think people that cant read and comprehend have a hard time understanding the excitement surrounding books........

but then hey..I cant puncuate either...and I HATE commas (old database thing)

MLF
    How people treat you is their karma- how you react is yours-Wayne Dyer

I am still waiting for the last Hunter S. Thompson book. It was supposed to be out at the beginning of 2006, but has been delayed once again... now they are saying some time in 2008... we will see I suppose... it is not like he is doing any more writing... I am not sure what the hold up is...
    \"Those of us that had been up all night were in no mood for coffee and donuts, we wanted strong drink.\"

-HST

its an Epic Fantasy. the series includes 11 books. you can find it on the authors website terrygoodkind.com i would highly recomend this novel siries

I have been reading the Goodkind series as well and think it is great. Hopefully he is going to draw it to a close though. I would hate for him to fall ill or die while we are waiting... I wondered when the next one was coming out so thanks for the heads up. I thought maybe it was going to be soon since the local B&N has all of his past books in the series prominently displayed.
    Only trust Pipe-smoking Penguins.

Quote Originally Posted by morganlefay
    I think people that cant read and comprehend have a hard time understanding the excitement surrounding books........

but then hey..I cant puncuate either...and I HATE commas (old database thing)

MLF
    Hell, I'm excited when the newest final of Firefox is released. It's nowhere near the anticipation and excitement that surround a book series or a software release or the first episode of the new season of one's favorite TV series (Heroes, FTW). If it's your passion, it's your passion. Those that choose to deride your particular passion just because they don't share it are assclowns to the highest degree. Looking at you Cn22.

The spelling and punctuation thing was a bit of trolling on my part My troll-fu is weak, but I can be an outright ******* when it hits close to home.

O
    Last edited by Ouroboros; November 4th, 2007 at 05:02 AM. Reason: semantics
    "entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem"

"entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity."

-Occam's Razor