November 5th, 2007, 07:36 PM
Is there a was that I can block certain windows processes from running. I want to know if there is a general way to do this for any process.
November 5th, 2007, 08:10 PM
Try looking in control panel "administrative tools"
It would help if you told us what you were trying to do.
1. Do you want to block certain users/groups from running certain processes?
2. Do you want to permanently block certain processes?
3. Do you want to force a manual launch of certain processes?
4. Do you want the system to ask permission for the launch?
Please take a look at this:
OK, it is supposed to be a security solution, but if it does what you want as well, why not use it? There is a free and a commercial version.
1. What version(s) of Windows?
2. Workstations only?
3. What sort of processes?.............remember, Windows breaks very easily.
Last edited by nihil; November 8th, 2007 at 11:10 AM.
By Negative in forum Other Tutorials Forum
Last Post: August 8th, 2006, 12:29 PM
By yourdeadin in forum AntiOnline's General Chit Chat
Last Post: September 16th, 2004, 10:55 AM
By gore in forum Operating Systems
Last Post: March 7th, 2004, 07:02 AM
By bombayofpigs in forum AntiOnline's General Chit Chat
Last Post: July 16th, 2002, 02:03 PM
Last Post: July 15th, 2002, 03:46 AM