Well I'm not sure if anyone can help me, but I am hoping for the best. Also, I'm not quite sure if this is the appropriate subject to be posting it under. But here goes.

I have a diamond ATI Radeon Stealth 256 mb PCI video card. I worked perfectly on the other motherboard, but I got a new one and tranferred everything over, everything worked but my video card.. now it was sitting on my desk for a few months before. Now I installed the drivers and software and plugged it in and the screen did not appear, I know this Video card is compatable with the motherboard and I have a 350 watt power source which is enough for everything i have going on. I am wondering, maybe I'm wrong about the power source, or maybe I'm wrong about the compatability, but I'm wondering did it somehow get damaged sitting on my desk, or is it just being stubborn?

It would help to know so I know if I can fix it with time and effort (I don't wanna spend it unless I know it's worth it.) or if i have to go out and purchase a new one *shudders at the thought*

Thankyou for taking the time to read this.