Hi
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Hi

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1

    Hi

    th3re r l0ts of gr34t resource in this forum!!!! im n00b at this. hope to l34rn from every1 here.

  2. #2
    Senior Member t34b4g5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Australia.
    Posts
    2,391

    Smile

    Translation:

    There are lot's of great resource's in the Forum!!!. I am a noobie at this, hope to Learn from everyone here.

    Quote Originally Posted by rock3tm4n
    th3re r l0ts of gr34t resource in this forum!!!! im n00b at this. hope to l34rn from every1 here.
    Welcome to AntiOnline. You will find many helpful Tutorials in the Tutorials section covering a ton of different stuff. And there's always a good conversation happening in the General Chit Chat Area also.
    And if your in to Jokes etc then stop on by Tech Humor and share a joke or two..

    Also the Bar is to the right, and the Decoder Ring is in the mail.

  3. #3
    Senior Member IKnowNot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    792
    \/\/|-|'/ 7|-|3 L337$P34|<?

    IMHO, 7|-|1$ 1$ 4 pL4(3 Ph0r pr0f3$$10|\|4L$, 4$P1r1|\|9 pr0f3$$10|\|4L$, 4|\|D 7|-|0$3 $3r10U$L'/ 1|\|73r3$73D 1|\| (0/\/\PU73r $3(Ur17'/; |\|07 $(r1P7 |<1DD13$ 0r 1MMa7Ur3 0r 19|\|0r4|\|7 1|\|D1\/1DU4L$ \/\/|-|0 \/\/4|\|7 70 $|-|0\/\/ 0ff 7|-|31r $0-(4LL3D $|<1LL$.

    L337$P34|< |-|4$ 17$ pL4(3 |-|3r3 4$ 17 (4|\| b3 U$3D 70 3/\/\p|-|451Z3, 1LLU$7r473, 0r p3r\/3r7 7|-|3 70P1( @ |-|4|\|D. |-|0\/\/3\/3r, |\|0r/\/\4L U$3 1$ Phr0\/\/|\|3D UP0|\| 4$ 17 74|<3$ L177L3 0r |\|0 1|\|73LL193|\|(3 70 4r71(UL473 1|\| $U(|-| 4 /\/\4|\||\|3r, 4|\|D U$U4LL'/ d1$7r4(7$ 7|-|3 r34D3r Phr0/\/\ 7|-|3 1|\|73|\|D3D 70P1(. 4L$0, 7|-|3r3 R 700L$ 4\/41L4BL3 |\|0\/\/4D4'/$ 70 7r4|\|$(r1B3 L4|\|9U493 70 L337 $0 7|-|3 1|\|1714L 477r4(710|\| 70 17 |\|0 L0|\|93r 3><1$7$ 4$ 4|\|'/B0D'/ (4|\| d0 17 \/\/17|-| L177L3 0r |\|0 3ff0r7 0r |<|\|0\/\/L3D93.


    50, \/\/45 7heRe 4 rE450|\| Ph0r U51|\|9 17?

    BTW, welcome to AO.
    " And maddest of all, to see life as it is and not as it should be" --Miguel Cervantes

  4. #4
    Senior Member nihil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    United Kingdom: Bridlington
    Posts
    17,190
    Hi there rock3tm4n, and welcome to AO.

    As you will have gathered, we don't use leet speak around here, as it is confusing when discussing technical or practical matters. Also, we are an international site, and a fair number of our members do not have English as their primary language. Obfuscating it does not help them to contribute.

    IKnowNot,

    I think that you must have a syntax error there old chap.............. I couldn't get it to compile?

  5. #5
    Senior Member isildur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    166
    Why am I reminded of the old usenet advice (that no one seems to follow now either), that one should read a forum for a few weeks to see what the culture is like before posting. In any event, welcome.
    Only trust Pipe-smoking Penguins.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    422
    Quote Originally Posted by isildur
    Why am I reminded of the old usenet advice (that no one seems to follow now either), that one should read a forum for a few weeks to see what the culture is like before posting. In any event, welcome.
    I completely agree. I think of that as the #1 rule for any forum, simply because unwritten rules you wouldn't know about unless you read may surface. I also see a few weeks as a minimum. I read this forum at least two months before I even joined, but thats because I know I tend to sometimes post asinine threads, as most younger people do without realizing or meaning to do so.

  7. #7
    Senior Member t34b4g5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Australia.
    Posts
    2,391
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowNot
    \/\/|-|'/ 7|-|3 L337$P34|<?

    IMHO, 7|-|1$ 1$ 4 pL4(3 Ph0r pr0f3$$10|\|4L$, 4$P1r1|\|9 pr0f3$$10|\|4L$, 4|\|D 7|-|0$3 $3r10U$L'/ 1|\|73r3$73D 1|\| (0/\/\PU73r $3(Ur17'/; |\|07 $(r1P7 |<1DD13$ 0r 1MMa7Ur3 0r 19|\|0r4|\|7 1|\|D1\/1DU4L$ \/\/|-|0 \/\/4|\|7 70 $|-|0\/\/ 0ff 7|-|31r $0-(4LL3D $|<1LL$.

    L337$P34|< |-|4$ 17$ pL4(3 |-|3r3 4$ 17 (4|\| b3 U$3D 70 3/\/\p|-|451Z3, 1LLU$7r473, 0r p3r\/3r7 7|-|3 70P1( @ |-|4|\|D. |-|0\/\/3\/3r, |\|0r/\/\4L U$3 1$ Phr0\/\/|\|3D UP0|\| 4$ 17 74|<3$ L177L3 0r |\|0 1|\|73LL193|\|(3 70 4r71(UL473 1|\| $U(|-| 4 /\/\4|\||\|3r, 4|\|D U$U4LL'/ d1$7r4(7$ 7|-|3 r34D3r Phr0/\/\ 7|-|3 1|\|73|\|D3D 70P1(. 4L$0, 7|-|3r3 R 700L$ 4\/41L4BL3 |\|0\/\/4D4'/$ 70 7r4|\|$(r1B3 L4|\|9U493 70 L337 $0 7|-|3 1|\|1714L 477r4(710|\| 70 17 |\|0 L0|\|93r 3><1$7$ 4$ 4|\|'/B0D'/ (4|\| d0 17 \/\/17|-| L177L3 0r |\|0 3ff0r7 0r |<|\|0\/\/L3D93.


    50, \/\/45 7heRe 4 rE450|\| Ph0r U51|\|9 17?

    BTW, welcome to AO.


  8. #8
    Senior Member Ouroboros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Superior, WI USA
    Posts
    628

    Red face

    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowNot
    \/\/|-|'/ 7|-|3 L337$P34|<?

    IMHO, 7|-|1$ 1$ 4 pL4(3 Ph0r pr0f3$$10|\|4L$, 4$P1r1|\|9 pr0f3$$10|\|4L$, 4|\|D 7|-|0$3 $3r10U$L'/ 1|\|73r3$73D 1|\| (0/\/\PU73r $3(Ur17'/; |\|07 $(r1P7 |<1DD13$ 0r 1MMa7Ur3 0r 19|\|0r4|\|7 1|\|D1\/1DU4L$ \/\/|-|0 \/\/4|\|7 70 $|-|0\/\/ 0ff 7|-|31r $0-(4LL3D $|<1LL$.

    L337$P34|< |-|4$ 17$ pL4(3 |-|3r3 4$ 17 (4|\| b3 U$3D 70 3/\/\p|-|451Z3, 1LLU$7r473, 0r p3r\/3r7 7|-|3 70P1( @ |-|4|\|D. |-|0\/\/3\/3r, |\|0r/\/\4L U$3 1$ Phr0\/\/|\|3D UP0|\| 4$ 17 74|<3$ L177L3 0r |\|0 1|\|73LL193|\|(3 70 4r71(UL473 1|\| $U(|-| 4 /\/\4|\||\|3r, 4|\|D U$U4LL'/ d1$7r4(7$ 7|-|3 r34D3r Phr0/\/\ 7|-|3 1|\|73|\|D3D 70P1(. 4L$0, 7|-|3r3 R 700L$ 4\/41L4BL3 |\|0\/\/4D4'/$ 70 7r4|\|$(r1B3 L4|\|9U493 70 L337 $0 7|-|3 1|\|1714L 477r4(710|\| 70 17 |\|0 L0|\|93r 3><1$7$ 4$ 4|\|'/B0D'/ (4|\| d0 17 \/\/17|-| L177L3 0r |\|0 3ff0r7 0r |<|\|0\/\/L3D93.


    50, \/\/45 7heRe 4 rE450|\| Ph0r U51|\|9 17?
    My head asploded.

    I got better.

    O
    "entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem"

    "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity."

    -Occam's Razor


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •