Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Hotmail help

I haven't had a computer for 12 years, but I still have my Hotmail account I made back in like 2001 or so... May have been 2002, I'm not sure. I miss the old Hotmail. The look, the interface it used in general.... Now it's like a huge ad and spam thing even though I've not once ever used that account for anything other than emailing friends.

It was really annoying the last time they changed it... I was actually mad. I used to have NO issues logging in, and using the service. Then they "updated" it, and I no longer could use the browser I wanted to use Hotmail. It would either not work at all, or tell me it wasn't going to unless I used a certain browser I would not be using.

Thank God they finally made an Email client that isn't crap (Live Mail) on Windows 7 that actually looks good, works nice, and basically integrated my Hotmail account RIGHT into it. Sooooo nice when Microsoft does something good.

I don't give a rat's furry ass if someone agrees with me or not, but I actually liked Outlook Express back a few years ago. It WORKED. I don't care hot bad it was in terms of security, I liked it. Yea, I had to spend a little time setting up a few things to insure it didn't destroy my machine from some stupid virus or worm, but, after that, I had an email client that not only had a nice clean and simple design, but it had a nice quick responsive way if working.

I have mixed feelings about Outlook, because it was sometimes clunky, but Outlook express on the other hand, was much simpler, much nicer looking, and much MUCH faster.

It's a shame they don't make it anymore, and won't release it. But I guess Windows Live Mail on Windows 7 isn't so bad since it's a hundred times better than Outlook.

If you haven't noticed, I'm incredibly picky when it comes to Email Clients. More so than even Web Browsers. If you think I'm bad with Browsers, or OSs, I'm worse with Email clients. I literally refused checking my email when I couldn't use what I wanted. I know, I'm stubborn at times, but, I don't care, I know what I like.

I have 1 @hotmail account; 1 @live account 1 @yahoo account and 1 @ymail plus 3 @gmail accounts.

Oh and a @att.net and 2,000+ smtp M$ exchange accounts. (I own the server so in essence I own all those accounts)

What were we talking about again?
    09:F9:11:02:9D:74:E3:5B8:41:56:C5:63:56:88:C0

HYBR|D
    i like to wait until people don't log into there e-mail account/s then they become un-assigned, i then register the accounts and recieve there e-mails, i then use those accounts to reset passwords etc and that usually leads to getting acccess to paypal e-bay facebook etc

i then push my affiliate marketing products onto there e-mail contacts and social networking accounts, and sell there paypal /e-bay stuff.

that makes me l337 now --- rite

Quote Originally Posted by HYBR|D View Post
    i like to wait until people don't log into there e-mail account/s then they become un-assigned, i then register the accounts and recieve there e-mails, i then use those accounts to reset passwords etc and that usually leads to getting acccess to paypal e-bay facebook etc

i then push my affiliate marketing products onto there e-mail contacts and social networking accounts, and sell there paypal /e-bay stuff.

that makes me l337 now --- rite
    Actually that makes you ub3r l337
    09:F9:11:02:9D:74:E3:5B8:41:56:C5:63:56:88:C0

HYBR|D
    Quote Originally Posted by dinowuff View Post
    Actually that makes you ub3r l337
    hack the planet.